Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

"
CaedwynArgol wrote:
Spoiler
I think the upcoming changes to this build could be wonderful for its survivability.

"Problem:
A few specific mechanics grant a lot of Life Regeneration, especially with Endurance Charge stacking, but for many other sources Life Regeneration is not very powerful.

Solution:
Remove various sources of Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge or lower their values, review effects that give Life Recovery Rate and high values of Life Regeneration. Add new passives in the Strength area of the tree that grant Life Regeneration and one source of increased Life Regeneration Rate."

We might be able to drop the endurance charge cluster at the bottom of the tree in favor of the new life regen nodes, or something else entirely. If it doesn't give us much regen, it might be worth forgetting it in favor of some armor stacking + CWDT molten shell action. CWDT Molten Shell + Flammability + Inc Duration + Some other utility could be great.

We'll save some points on EE and EO (I specced for them even when this guide didn't-- the damage loss was too severe without them). I imagine I'll invest those points into this new life regen and enjoy a higher base damage, even though we're probably going to lose a little damage from the loss of EE and EO overall.

We might also instead spend those points on aura reservation efficiency. We might be able to pick up another aura. That'd be huge too.

I think this upcoming change is going to offer a bunch of tools to make this build safer and more relaxing. I'm excited! I might actually play this season. :D
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Spoiler
Looking at RF now because of what seems like a major DPS boost (even taking into account EE and EO changes.)
I am sure the chieftan will still have sufficient regen.
I think I might play a build based on this for 3.16 in hard mode (since it is not so gear dependant)
Hey CaedwynArgol & WhiteMagick!

Ya! Part 3 of the "pre-Dev-Manifesto" was perfect for this build. Just perfect. This build already didn't use EE, while EO is going to give Incinerate a HUGE burst of damage. Since Incinerate is only there for bonus damage anyway, it's a perfect fit.

And RF damage went up massively (as far as I can tell) without any consequence at all.

As you said, we'll lose some defence with Endurance Charges, so we'll have to see what that's like with the patch notes, but they said there will be stronger life regen nodes and other defensive values (such as even more increases to max resists!) to invest in to make up for it. So the tree will likely change, but honestly...this has been nothing but good news.

Thanks for the hype you two! I'm looking forward to the rest of GGG's news.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
"
CaedwynArgol wrote:
Spoiler
I think the upcoming changes to this build could be wonderful for its survivability.

"Problem:
A few specific mechanics grant a lot of Life Regeneration, especially with Endurance Charge stacking, but for many other sources Life Regeneration is not very powerful.

Solution:
Remove various sources of Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge or lower their values, review effects that give Life Recovery Rate and high values of Life Regeneration. Add new passives in the Strength area of the tree that grant Life Regeneration and one source of increased Life Regeneration Rate."

We might be able to drop the endurance charge cluster at the bottom of the tree in favor of the new life regen nodes, or something else entirely. If it doesn't give us much regen, it might be worth forgetting it in favor of some armor stacking + CWDT molten shell action. CWDT Molten Shell + Flammability + Inc Duration + Some other utility could be great.

We'll save some points on EE and EO (I specced for them even when this guide didn't-- the damage loss was too severe without them). I imagine I'll invest those points into this new life regen and enjoy a higher base damage, even though we're probably going to lose a little damage from the loss of EE and EO overall.

We might also instead spend those points on aura reservation efficiency. We might be able to pick up another aura. That'd be huge too.

I think this upcoming change is going to offer a bunch of tools to make this build safer and more relaxing. I'm excited! I might actually play this season. :D
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Spoiler
Looking at RF now because of what seems like a major DPS boost (even taking into account EE and EO changes.)
I am sure the chieftan will still have sufficient regen.
I think I might play a build based on this for 3.16 in hard mode (since it is not so gear dependant)
Hey CaedwynArgol & WhiteMagick!

Ya! Part 3 of the "pre-Dev-Manifesto" was perfect for this build. Just perfect. This build already didn't use EE, while EO is going to give Incinerate a HUGE burst of damage. Since Incinerate is only there for bonus damage anyway, it's a perfect fit.

And RF damage went up massively (as far as I can tell) without any consequence at all.

As you said, we'll lose some defence with Endurance Charges, so we'll have to see what that's like with the patch notes, but they said there will be stronger life regen nodes and other defensive values (such as even more increases to max resists!) to invest in to make up for it. So the tree will likely change, but honestly...this has been nothing but good news.

Thanks for the hype you two! I'm looking forward to the rest of GGG's news.

It's overall very, very good for the relaxed playstyle. It's definitely not good for bossing damage, and if you like fighting Sirus or Shaper, it'll take even longer now (assuming you used EE and EO).

Clearing is going to be faster, though. Much faster.

I like to play this build with a scepter & shield, so being able to possibly reserve Tempest Shield for some block is going to be hyped.

Yea, man. Your relaxed playstyle is a winner based on these changes. Hopefully we'll also get some more ele DoT damage buffs for bossing. If that happens, I can't see myself playing any other build.
"
CaedwynArgol wrote:

It's overall very, very good for the relaxed playstyle. It's definitely not good for bossing damage, and if you like fighting Sirus or Shaper, it'll take even longer now (assuming you used EE and EO).

I like to play this build with a scepter & shield, so being able to possibly reserve Tempest Shield for some block is going to be hyped.

Yea, man. Your relaxed playstyle is a winner based on these changes. Hopefully we'll also get some more ele DoT damage buffs for bossing. If that happens, I can't see myself playing any other build.

All true. I played with EE and EO, both seem useless now, and bossing damage will be quite lower; we'll need to actually see the patchnotes to be settled as other DoT buffs have been announced to compensate it.

However, Tempest Shield should be huge ! Some block and shock immunity, that's sweet.
cant wait to see how Good R.F will be next league might have another go at it ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
This
v

However, Tempest Shield should be huge ! Some block and shock immunity, that's sweet.
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
CaedwynArgol wrote:
Spoiler

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
All true. I played with EE and EO, both seem useless now, and bossing damage will be quite lower; we'll need to actually see the patchnotes to be settled as other DoT buffs have been announced to compensate it.

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Spoiler
cant wait to see how Good R.F will be next league might have another go at it ;-)
It's really exciting to only see positives in a build! The 3-Part Pre-Dev-Manifesto was really exciting. They even gave some RF #'s! We just have to see how the tree is going to be laid out. That will be the biggest change to the build. I'm curious how mana reservation will work mathematically. It'll be fun to play around with some mana nodes and maybe get rid of Arrogance? Though I do like the added efficiency of that support. I'm also curious if the Stone Golem will be changed at all, since they are changing life regen everywhere else. I currently have it excluded from my 3.16 plans.

I love this part of the PoE season. It's nothing but excitement :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Oct 9, 2021, 5:38:14 PM
Thanks wrecker

I just made level 91 and I feel really good.
"
Belgarion600 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks wrecker

I just made level 91 and I feel really good.
Thanks Belgarion600! 91 is no small feat! That's awesome. I'm glad it feels good for you :). Not every build suits every player. It's nice when you find something natural. Good job on 91.

Annnnnd

Hey,

All i read is 3.16 is great for this build.
But how easy/hard will it be to sustain the 75% more degen?
up to 35% of max hp per second from 20%.

Edit:
Ohh wait it's just the damage dealt in the Aoe not self.
Well i'll leave it here as is, maybe others read it as wrong as i did. :)
Last edited by Silvoz on Oct 12, 2021, 8:58:53 AM
"
Silvoz wrote:
Hey,

All i read is 3.16 is great for this build.
But how easy/hard will it be to sustain the 75% more degen?
up to 35% of max hp per second from 20%.

Edit:
Ohh wait it's just the damage dealt in the Aoe not self.
Well i'll leave it here as is, maybe others read it as wrong as i did. :)

You're right to be concerned for sustain, but for the wrong reason.

%HP regen per endurance charge is being nerfed or removed. Endurance charges will still have value since they reduce damage taken from the degen, but they probably won't be a hard investment like they are now for this build.

But we're getting some regen nodes to accommodate that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info