[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Guys what do you think about using Dance of the offered? It gives a free agnostic so we save a passive and its basically permanent onslaught since we are never on low mana.
"
welly321 wrote:
Guys what do you think about using Dance of the offered? It gives a free agnostic so we save a passive and its basically permanent onslaught since we are never on low mana.

You already pathed that way and 1 talent point is nothing and you already got onslaught from orb of storms .. if you wanna try a unique try Asenath's Gentle Touch
Hi i have one more question would'nt be rumis better than standart granite flask ? i have legacy roll for armor on my quicksilver flask so that gives me 100% and block is really good stat rn.
"
Leimus wrote:
"
aeritath wrote:
Oops thank you! It is on public now

I'd focus on actually getting a proper flask setup. I mean the type where you have 20% quality on all of them, and it's divine life flask over sanctified, not two mana flasks etc. Enki has a flask section on the guide. I personally like bit more defensive flask setup than what he uses, where I don't even use diamond flask and rather use Jade flask for more evasion, and my quicksilver flask doesn't have adrenaline since they made it quite minor suffix in this patch but rather just go for one more immunity.

There is also a large damage boost in getting a 6-linked staff which will help with survival too when things die faster. But of course it costs quite a bit.

Also a notable defensive gain by getting a Watcher's Eye with clarity making 10% of damage to apply to mana before life too, but again notable investment and puts even more pressure on having very high mana recovery.

You might also consider doing small changes to your passive tree. Like grabbing the Disorienting Display node on your cluster with 3 points to get access to blind (defensive buff), socketing either 2 node Mindfulness notable mana small cluster in the socket on the path to blind, or maybe 2 node armour small cluster with Stubborn student (I personally like that one very much, but you might want to get Mindfulness first to get more mana regen). So I'd probably try something along the lines of https://pastebin.com/jmsRnW8g (just altered your tree a bit).

Thank you so much!!! I will get to looking at these things now.
I really appreciate your time!
I've gotten to the point in my passive skills include both Arcane and Profane Chemistry, so I can get one of each flask charges every 3 seconds, while with snipers mark, it's one of each every time I hit a marked enemy no more than every 0.5 seconds. I accidentally forgot to level lock it and now it's requirements exceed my dexterity. I'm thinking of either starting again with a level 1 snipers mark or replacing it with something better.

What should I do?
@MJHeemeyer

De-level gem recipe?

Sell over levelled gem to vendor with 1 Orb of Scouring to remove 1 level.

Repeat as needed.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Aug 21, 2021, 10:37:32 PM
Is there a better bossing skill than Ball Lightning? Not fond of the cast lock, especially with PoH giving Greater Spell Echo, making the casting take thrice as long as a single cast.
https://pastebin.com/eSkXKHaU

I have obtained everything exept arcane cloack enchant(just nothing after around 50 lab runs)),BiS mana values on items and BiS cluster jewels(all too expensive) to boost dps. What else can i use to improve my dps in tooltip by at least 100k?(currently have 1.2m dps in tooltip, converted to 15m in BL calculator)

I only found an option to find 16 incAoE from somewhere to reach 193 incAoE in order to obtain 31 radius. This will give a million dps in the calculator. Any suggestions for any sourse of AoE exept passive tree?

Maybe there will be some new gem setups if I free up slots that are occupied by support gems for OrbOfStorms?

I suggest anomalous blood rage is a solid dps boost. Any other suggestions?
Last edited by dart_vedro40 on Aug 22, 2021, 4:45:05 AM
"
dart_vedro40 wrote:

I have obtained everything exept arcane cloack enchant(just nothing after around 50 lab runs)) to boost dps. What else can i use to improve my dps in tooltip by at least 100k?(currently have 1.2m dps in tooltip, converted to 15m in BL calculator)

I only found an option to find 16 incAoE from somewhere to reach 193 incAoE in order to obtain 31 radius. This will give a million dps in the calculator. Any suggestions for any sourse of AoE exept passive tree?

Maybe there will be some new gem setups if I free up slots that are occupied by support gems for OrbOfStorms?

I suggest anomalous blood rage is a solid dps boost. And any other suggestions?

Hello first of all you are missing culling strike on your medium cluster jewel you need culling strike + unnerve

also you have not added bloodrage+frenzy charges on your dps should give you another 200k+ and make sure to check mark sirus for correct dps... you got around 800k dps best case scenario and around 550k on tooltip reliable dps

You will need corrosive elements on cluster + curse on hit on a ring something like

This will allow you to drop the whole arcanist brand setup and get something like RF(massive dps boost) or some cast when damage taken setup with void sphere for example
i would recommend a cluster jewel with corrosive elements + supercharge and disorienting display if you like
I understand if you like sniper mark but its simply too much work for too little... but if you want to have both curses it looks fine.

also your cold resistance is not capped ? something wrong there ?

anomalous orb of storms is great as well make sure to get your OOS and BL to lvl 21

how is your clear speed ? have you thought about

try getting awakened spell echo as well its a big upgrade

Your watcher eye can be upgraded as well i guess its just matter of currency good luck on that if you could not find anything good for wrath you can try zealotry its a good aura with good watcher eyes as well

try to get a flask setup like this it really works great with guard

i tried savage it tbh its not really good for our build
you didn't mention anything about survivability issues so i will leave that part to you

also try to get immune to silence on your tempered mind jewel.. its really important

what you have on your POB is the best case scenario its not like you will have it 24/7 but you can improve it with curse on hit + corrosive elements and some small changes that i mentioned ..

Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 22, 2021, 5:12:17 AM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
dart_vedro40 wrote:

I have obtained everything exept arcane cloack enchant(just nothing after around 50 lab runs)) to boost dps. What else can i use to improve my dps in tooltip by at least 100k?(currently have 1.2m dps in tooltip, converted to 15m in BL calculator)

I suggest anomalous blood rage is a solid dps boost. And any other suggestions?

Hello first of all you are missing culling strike on your medium cluster jewel you need culling strike + unnerve

also you have not added bloodrage+frenzy charges on your dps should give you another 200k+ and make sure to check mark sirus for correct dps... you got around 800k dps best case scenario and around 550k on tooltip reliable dps

You will need corrosive elements on cluster + curse on hit on a ring something like

This will allow you to drop the whole arcanist brand setup
i would recommend a cluster jewel with corrosive elements + supercharge and disorienting display if you like
I understand if you like sniper mark but its simply too much work for too little... but if you want to have both curses it looks fine.

also your cold resistance is not capped ? something wrong there ?

how is your clear speed ? have you thought about

try getting awakened spell echo as well its a big upgrade

Your watcher eye can be upgraded as well i guess its just matter of currency good luck on that if you could not find anything good for wrath you can try zealotry its a good aura with good watcher eyes as well

try to get a flask setup like this it really works great with guard

i tried savage it tbh its not really good for our build

also try to get immune to silence on your tempered mind jewel.. its really important

what you have on your POB is the best case scenario its not like you will have it 24/7 but you can improve it with curse on hit + corrosive elements and some small changes that i mentioned ..

Good luck

Cluster jewel with culling strike and unnerve will be here.

There is no supercharge + corrosive elements on poetrade. Scintillating gives 10k more dps then supercharge in POB. Scintillating + display + supercharge/corr elements cost around 50ex. Even if i take corr elements, it will be too hard to obtain ring with CurseOnHit together with top rolls of mana, hp, and resists. As i understand, there is no dps boost in abandoning arcanist brand, just more comfortable playstyle. So its too expensive.

All mobs, exept expedition mobs die instantly with BL and GMP without arcanist. So i use arcanist just for bosses and strong encounters without clearspeed loses.

I watched at POB and anomalous spell echo gives 30k more dps. Maybe POB calculate it wrong?
Last edited by dart_vedro40 on Aug 22, 2021, 6:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info