[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Why use orb of storms? and when this build take The agnostic node?
"
Shelobb wrote:
Hello great build! But i have a question about movement skill. When you change flame dash to leap slam? After complete act 10 or before?

It's when you switch to Staves as leap slam is restricted to specific weapon types. Enki has recommended switching to Staves after A10 when you start mapping.
IGNs - Alterai , Drefuss
I've gotten to act 10 with this build, and up until this point it has been a breeze. But I have noticed that I am dying quite a bit now, but durability just isn't there and that wasn't an issue until now. I specced into The Agnostic to see if that would help but all that does is keep me out of mana all the time. Is there something I'm missing or some breakpoint I need to be looking for?
Just an FYI in Act 2 at this point-

‣ Back to Crossroads once more, enter Fellshrine Ruins and Crypt
‣ Complete Trial of Ascendancy in Crypt

You should add:

>while in the crypt locate the hand of ‘the good man’, return to Yeena

I’m only adding this as in act 1 I was speed running this on heirophant now in ultimatum on ps4 and had to go back to the caves to kill some named enemy bc I wasn’t looking at the base quest tabs.(I’m kind of doing a dry run for this now)

My own fault, but you may want to add in those since People like me who are new may laser in in your leveling guide.

Also, I really enjoyed my arc witch, and thanks!

I’m hoping some of what I’m seeing here can be used to respec her and play standard as I just finished my first character, and don’t want her to sit idle.
"
xRustyMagnum wrote:
I specced into The Agnostic to see if that would help but all that does is keep me out of mana all the time. Is there something I'm missing or some breakpoint I need to be looking for?

I did something simliar with an agnostic raider build last league and the thing is.... you can't spec into Agnostic until you have a decent amount of mana regen. Agnostic uses your Mana to fill up your life and your mana regen basically has to negate that effect. Act 10 seems like too early for that.

In the PoB, Agnostic only gets taken on the way from 70 to 80 while having over 800 mana regen with the "Basic Gear" setup. I'm not an expert, but I thinnk you want to have at least around 400, (probably more like 500, 600) mana regen in PoB before you take Agnostic.

Tip:
If you go to your PoB and set up your tree with Agnostic, just go to "Configuration" and switch off "Are you always on full life?". Then you'll see your mana regen going very red, because now it calculates as if Agnostic is currently in effect.

I also am dying quite a lot since Act 10 (and I mean: A LOT - currently on T3 maps, 90 deaths and counting). My first maps were horrible, but for the most part that's not because of the build, but because of those flask changes. Not having ailment immunity with your flasks hurts a lot - you have to play way more defensive than before, but it seems like I'm figuring it out now :)
Last edited by Tehed on Jul 25, 2021, 3:23:36 AM
How to kill monsters with "immune to lightning"/"resist lightning"?
"
TheBugurtov wrote:
How to kill monsters with "immune to lightning"/"resist lightning"?

Skip. That's the only option with "immune" ones
Is this build viable for playstation? There is no movement key to bind a spell on playstation. Using Arcane Cloak automatically will not possible. Without Arcane Cloak or relying on manual casting, can this build be played on playstation?
i died 177 times @lvl 57. am i doing something wrong? i feel like im zero dps
Sorry if the question is dumb. Why do you use Power Charge on Crit while running Ele. Overload? I can't understand how they benefit from each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info