Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Loot was too rewarding last league so instead to give players a challenge GGG has decided all loot will just be sent directly to your standard stash. POG!
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 4:34:32 PM
"
Gackuto wrote:
It's your game and it's free. Do wathever you want.
Exactly.

Its also my money and i'll vote with my wallet. Skipping this league and might be back to play for free next league, or maybe back in a few years if/ when poe4 comes out.

Atm its just not worth the risk to 'support' where the game is heading.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
PoE's gone from PoS to PoT, it's an improvement. The socketing and linking of items is still a nuisance and doesn't make any sense. It's like I had 5 links, but now no links... You'd think links and sockets would be multiplicative, that would make sense.

Random is fun to an extent, but when it's Spammed *shakes head* no.

Would like to see crafting be more intelligent, rather than spamming whatever.

Perhaps, extracting an essence or mod pool from an item? Still have random rolls, but more controlled rolls with a downside, perhaps reducing the maximum quality of an item could be the plausible tradeoff for each extraction with a chance of making an item brittle if you extract too much.

Along with chance of making items brittle, the extraction could also have a chance of shattering an item into bits and pieces, or maybe making it so you want to break some items to extract some soul shard of sorts.

Also, would like to see essences "stick" to the items they're used on.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
fallrim wrote:
thats because people dont actually want it to be more challenging, if you honestly want it more challenging you will do things to make it more challenging. as an actual point go look up nuzelocke for pokemon games, if fans want a harder game THEY WILL MAKE IT HARDER.
*EEEK* Wrong again. If people want a harder game they will play a harder game. That's why you don't see people playing hello kitty island adventure playing dark souls or poe.

nah fam look at pokemon. they have created nuzlocke. also i mean look at POE, ever heard of gucci hobo? fans of a good game that decide its to easy will go out of their way to increase the challenge for themselves, as an example you could try playing with no rares or uniques. That would make the game really hard.
how about bringing cwc to 200ms ?
I love how they proceeded to nerf everything about CoC (With diamond and bottled faith nerf i doubt any ascendency except Assassin can even play CoC now) then say thay you will be able to use archmage for trigger skills then also proceed to dumpster Archmage aswell... Whats the point if nerfing CoC three ways then go on to say "Builds that use triggered skills are some of the most interesting characters in Path of Exile".
Hyped ^^
"
axeltt012 wrote:

[Removed by Support] If you don't like playing the game while leveling and the process of gearing yourself... maybe you just don't like the game and you just want a trophy without actually playing the game.

Or maybe people are stick of the playing through the campaign and think getting a hold of a level 68-ish character is an easier ask than alternative that would be better but require more dev work (like a leveling-mapping system where you map your way through act one maps, then act two map, etc... but not the maps that exist now, just "maps" of the current areas you would visit - or realyl, any way to level up without playing through ten acts AGAIN).

I guess you find that too hard to understand? Seems pretty obvious and is what I have seen most people say (sick of playing campaign, not sick of leveling itself).
[REDACTED]
Last edited by 1eyedking on Sep 14, 2022, 11:03:24 AM
Please keep the nerfs coming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info