Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
darkforce1985 wrote:
All I see is elitist comments saying nerf is good, and you are weak for complaining.

I guarantee most of those people either play standard or super meta builds. The game can be as challenging as you want it to be by all the choices you can make.
I usually feel bad when I don't support makers of games that I actually play for a time and kind-of enjoy.

Two exceptions: Wargaming and you. I literally feel proud of never having paid you a penny. Whoever sponsors and benefits from your feltching is more than enough.
I will skip.

Downgrades the players powers and keep the monsters one-shoting you in yellow maps.

It´s nuts
"
zombelievable wrote:
Just make an option for people to start at lvl 60 with some basic gear and no currency.

Remove scrolls from the game.

Remove all splinter/shards/fragments from the game or have them drop in stacks of 5 or more.

Give us another inventory tab where loot is automatically picked up like metamorph pieces. Picking up currency isn't an experience.... it is a job.

Just make this game easier to play and it will flourish. This simple changes like this would be huge.

I agree with all of these!
25% less life on minion damage support?
Tha's simply a death penalty for the gem. (your minions die? you'r dead)

I was wondering why there is so many uniques and skills completly unusable, guess i know now : had been nerfed to death

I will give a try after update with my minion build, perhaps it's not as awfull as i fear, if not, well...cu

Being a clumsy and old player, i need to find workarounds for being able to deal with end content

I guees you just dont like clumsy and/or old players. "Let's just do game for lightning quick teens"

GGG want game harder but keeping Headhunter not nerfed or removed. They are CLOWNS.
hehe
By what you have done now, you have closed the way for new players. The novice didn't know how to do acts anymore and now he won't even get on the maps. You only make the game more complicated and complicated I understand all, but for new players is this game now full trash..

The good news is streamers like Quin69 will LOVE these changes... The game is developed FOR streamers.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 10:17:13 AM
3600+ hours of poe
My 5 cents is the Aisling craft removing a random modifier should not be implemented.

Rest is fine for me.
IGN: Bottebo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info