Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Nice changes!! Challenge accepted
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 20, 2021, 11:47:32 AM
you call this a nerf? try harder
People need to stop acting like POE is a hard game... Unless you are playing HCSSF it's a 100% about grinding and time put in. All the changes are doing is increasing the grind and time sink. I just want the game to be fun and it's been missing that for a handful of leagues now.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 9:28:44 AM
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Nice changes!! More harder is fun for me.

You can go play HC, or better for skiller like you ... SSFHC.
You have choice hm?
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Jul 20, 2021, 9:23:55 AM
Complementing my opinion in a post ago: making something difficult is not always synonymous with fun, today at 31 years old I don't have so much time to invest in a game that sucks your soul so you can clean all the content.

Another point is the game's RNG, some give the lottery, others leave the game because they just can't create something, maybe they say: oh but you can buy it in the market, with absurd values ​​(especially on ps4) sometimes I spend days to make money so you can get lucky to make money and buy something reasonable.

Before you judge that I play poorly, let me know who you are with and what you are comparing against.

Better reward some things for achieving goals would be cool, not by RNG.

Anyway, my opinion, if you disagree or not, that's what I think.

I really like the game, it's a favorite style, but these things keep pushing me away and forcing me to look for new alternatives.
boink.
Last edited by Baliqci on Jul 20, 2021, 9:40:36 AM
your logic is broken GGG
you cant increase diversity by making everything trash
people dont use trash skills or trash supports cause of its numbers, they dont use it cause its uberly trash.
but i get it, you want YOUR streamers to be happy (like that thing you did last league about queue) and talk good stuff about the game.
as long as YOUR streamers are running a full party with auraboots, cursebots, with 0 points invested on defenses, crushing everything and farming 20ex/m, and talking good things about the game, you are happy.
i also get that you dont want those guys with high influence in the community saying bad things about your changes, so you make sure they are happy.

its also clear that your TENCENT way of doing business now has something to do with it: FORCE a meta, releases a bunch of CELESTIAL MTX for that meta, NERF the meta and REPEAT.

but its all good, lets see the player retention this league after a month :)

edit: thanksgod i will have something else to play after i play 3 days and quit like last league
Last edited by blindwar on Jul 20, 2021, 9:29:34 AM
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Nice changes!! More harder is fun for me.

You can go play HC, or better for skiller like you ... SSFHC.
You have choice hm?

Tell him to pack his bag with Alt+F4 mashing against Merveil on HC lol
90% of the gems are a trash!
how about improving 90% of the junk gems, instead of nerfing the 10% of good gems?
Well i can see ggg wants us to fight bosses, and not one shot them, that is admirable, but i think the problem lies more in the boss design rather than player damage.

Most endgame bosses are designed to one shot the player unless something is dodged in case of a "normal" build anyways.

Like in maven fight for instance if you do not reach a certain amount of damage eventually you would die because of the memory game repeating over and over and the screen will eventually fill with dot circles aswell. Maven is a perfect example of a dps check boss in my opinion rather than a fight you can take slowly, which creates a scenario where building more defense is counter productive to kill maven, but rather getting more damage would make the fight easier, and this issue applies to many bosses.

And that is atleast in my opinion a problem, because i love tanky builds, but tanky builds generally are not good bossers.

What i would like to see is boss design be more suited to what ggg wants, a more prolonged boss battle, but at the current state damage is just the best and obvious answer to counter the bosses game design.
Last edited by SmashinBob on Jul 20, 2021, 9:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info