nice

What is your GPU?

1080ti
"
faaguilar wrote:
we need help, same problem after update
ETERNAL LOADING

Same here, it doesn't load...
I actually don't see any engine improvements here...
Those are just some QoL?

Oh and btw. When I swap from Vulkan to DX11 VRAM becomes N/A.

Just another wow patch.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Is there a possibility to get the reward icons above blight chests back?
The performance graphs: this is an amazing feature!
However, when you really want to look at it in detail, you'll be flying around packs of mobs with your flasks up = the graphs are hidden behind icons!
I'd love to see the performance graphs on top against solid black.
You really want it to be visible when you're running it, right?
3.14.3 Hotfix:

Fixed a bug where Intel Integrated Graphics users could get stuck on a loading screen when launching the client.
Did this work? having same issue with no loading. tried deleting shader cache but not loading still.
"
Qxyren wrote:
Did this work? having same issue with no loading. tried deleting shader cache but not loading still.

in did, if u reinstall the game dont solve the problem
3.14.3 Hotfix:

Fixed a bug where Intel Integrated Graphics users could get stuck on a loading screen when launching the client.
Hi

I also cant login. The Grinding Gears video comes up and freezes but there is still sound.

My Laptop HP Envy x360

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Tx
So I would freeze at the grinding gears title animation until I saw a post on the steam forums on how to change my rendering system for the game from DX11 to Vulkan. When I switched over to Vulkan it stopped freezing.. but now I am in the same boat as everyone else where I am staring at two gears just spinning and spinning forever. The spinning gears put me into some hipnotic state where I just kept hearing "play a different game.. GGG doesn't care enough to tell you they know and are working on the issue." Afterwards another "play a different game.." rings in my head. GGG please help us before I listen to the voices in my head.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info