3.14.3 Patch Notes

No, just keep loading on the gears screen.
Same problem here.
"
Akkirt wrote:
me too :(
nice, please remember that guy to migrate the vhars before the new season, thank you
"
Akkirt wrote:

"
Krayken wrote:
Same problem here.

"
AnyNick wrote:
"
Akkirt wrote:

If you let the game finish loading, it should eventually take you to the login screen.
Due to the changes we made, some systems might take awhile to do the first initial load.

If you are waiting for an excessive amount of time and it never seems to finish loading, you can try manually deleting your Shader Cache folder.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
nnoc wrote:

Is it just me the or the login screen is flickering like crazy?

Can you PM me your ingame settings and DXDIAG info please?

Done!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Akkirt wrote:

"
Krayken wrote:
Same problem here.

"
AnyNick wrote:
"
Akkirt wrote:

If you let the game finish loading, it should eventually take you to the login screen.
Due to the changes we made, some systems might take awhile to do the first initial load.

If you are waiting for an excessive amount of time and it never seems to finish loading, you can try manually deleting your Shader Cache folder.
Took approx 10mins but did load in the end. Not tried restarting yet but hope it will be quicker
This patch seems to have broken Yolomouse in that I can no longer change size and color...all I have now is white......which is hidden amongst all the various effects this game throws at us.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
fwiw my client/game loaded up and started fine

Edit: yo that new F1 chart is pretty dope - tells you how you use what and when. Neat.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 6, 2021, 8:00:36 PM
15 minutes loading, deleted the shader cache, still not loading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info