3.14.2b Hotfix

i don't even see why the maps aren't revealed already. the only players that GGG even care to keep playing are the speed players and streamers. most players only care about clearing as fast as possible and most of them have memorized the maps anyway.

a bug/coding-fail like this should never have even been announced and focus should be shifted to the massive issues with trade and REAL GAME ISSUES instead.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Good stuff, if it wasn't hypocritical.

Putting it out there that you banning people for one bannable offense, but letting others freely use trade/scam/scalping bots....

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Sounds typical of GGG but hey, they'll help their streamers first in most cases lol
so what's the deal when you do a maven 10 boss encounter? when you die and go back in, before the loading screen is even gone, you can hear that all the monsters have swarmed you and are attacking you so when you do move, it's instant death?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
That sums it up quite nicely, yes.
Especially, because it seems as if almost all assets get removed from the Cache leading to massive lags as the bosses do their Work and as there is (understandably) no spawn protection on re-entry.

BTW: Some maps still spawn mobs directly around you when entering. "Shore" for example. This can get quite nasty, when on an already potential deadly map a red Einhar mob chews you off right at the beginning.
Last edited by root_2 on Jul 4, 2021, 1:44:55 PM
the game looks to be slowly dying. only people that seem interested in the game anymore are the paid players and nolifers that just buy mtx.

and this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3132472 is starting to make more sense now as to why they actually want local people. i think it's so they can control who says what and stop possible content/coding leaks as well as hiding player special treatments. but they did get caught during the ultimatum league start and people just kept playing and spending money like nothing ever happened all the while complaining about it.
Buenas tardes, quería preguntar si había alguna manera, algún modo de implementar el "reciclaje" de ítems que uno como jugador ya no utilice, para canjearlo por puntos o por otras vestimentas ya sea a elección o al azar. A Elección estarían al DOBLE del precio (sin ofertas), yo pagaría por la oportunidad de reciclar mis ítems sobrantes.

/////////////////

Good afternoon, I wanted to ask if there was some way, some way to implement the "recycling" of items that one as a player no longer uses, to exchange it for points or for other clothing either by choice or at random. At Choice they would be DOUBLE the price (no offers), I would pay for the opportunity to recycle my leftover items.

Atte.
Richard H. Marquina
Colaborador de PoE
Last edited by Blazekick001 on Jul 4, 2021, 6:52:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info