0.10.4c Patch Notes

great job guys keep up the good work ( i prefer you guys over blizzard any day )
they need to make the pinnicale tower shield look like it does in ur hand as it does in the pic....
"
MajorThor wrote:
Was hella hoping for something awesome for something labeled as a "patch." This coulda been done as a simple hotfix/restart haha.

We describe anything with patch notes as a patch (because it does modify the game). Where possible we try to give patch notes so that people know what's going on :)

"
markus7 wrote:
What about 10.5 Patch notes? o.o PLEASE?

Should be ready soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
WChristopher wrote:
Thank god Chris.

this
To Chris and all the other GGG members, thanks for making a great ARPG! You guys are truly appreciated!
IGN: Not_A_Farming_Necro, Dick_Von_Dyke, Fail_society, Tilt_o_Whirl
Anything to help combat in-game spam is always a good thing :) Thanks Chris and gang
Been playing since January - have NEVER crashed. Not once. Amazing!

And yes, I've got several hundred hours in already. Sigh.
thank you based devs
The_Butcherbird_Theory - Level 88 Softcore Duelist.

Back in business.
Even a few fixes/improvements every week is better then doing nothing at all! Keep it up GGG!
I can't believe this is a FTP BETA!?!?!
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
"
Chris wrote:
We describe anything with patch notes as a patch (because it does modify the game). Where possible we try to give patch notes so that people know what's going on :)

Semantics!Okie dokie artichokie! ;-)
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info