0.9.9e Patch Notes

GOOD JOB GGG! :D

NICE FIXES really!
nice job !
"
alegur wrote:
Chris, it will be possible to switch off displaying the status of gems in the settings?

After the public weekend we're definitely going to investigate changes like this, to make it less annoying for some players :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
alegur wrote:
Chris, it will be possible to switch off displaying the status of gems in the settings?

After the public weekend we're definitely going to investigate changes like this, to make it less annoying for some players :)
Oh, thanks! :)
All right! I'm now playing the newly patched game. All of a sudden it's gotten really difficult. Which, make no mistake, I really like! I like to sweat a little bit besting the bosses now. It makes the game more challenging.

I do have a concern though... has it become a little too difficult?

I tried the Shadow class and Brutus killed me with one punch. I don't remember going down that fast with either a Marauder or a Ranger at that level.

I have a Level 50 Marauder currently on the third level of difficulty.

I went back on Normal and tried going through Waterfall Cave Level 2 up to the Pyramids. Holy freakin crap! It's a lot crazier than I remember that place being, what with all the special creatures and totems. It's great of course, but I almost died, and that's kind of crazy. How could I have a hard time making it through this area at the easiest setting?
Recently with 0.9.9 was a change to IIQ and IIR.

For multiplayer all mods on the players are added now and i want to know how.
Is it an instance wide buff for all mobs or is it just in exp range?

I run with one leecher and i want to equip this one as much as possible of IIR and IIQ to get the max out of my runs.

I like harder fights with better rewards than easy fights and more runs with lesser rewards.
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
Recently with 0.9.9 was a change to IIQ and IIR.

For multiplayer all mods on the players are added now and i want to know how.
Is it an instance wide buff for all mobs or is it just in exp range?

I run with one leecher and i want to equip this one as much as possible of IIR and IIQ to get the max out of my runs.

I like harder fights with better rewards than easy fights and more runs with lesser rewards.

well I certainly hope that this is only added for characters that are in range otherwise this is going to encourage private parties in a "community game". Totally defeats the point of playing the game online.
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:

well I certainly hope that this is only added for characters that are in range otherwise this is going to encourage private parties in a "community game". Totally defeats the point of playing the game online.

Not sure where you got "community game" and the playing the game online statement. There are a ton of players that play solo, and this game is the opposite of community, everyone wants your stuff for nothing.
Last edited by Worldbreaker on May 12, 2012, 1:42:30 PM
This new patch as a whole is amazing. Act 1 difficulty is great. I particularly like Brutus, I feel his tuning is spot on for that stage in the game. I have concerns with Act 2, as it stands it needs much more tuning. For instance, Felshrine is still ridiculously easy. This becomes a problem because you're encouraged to farm it much more than other zones.

Honestly, you might want to consider a rotating orb or rarity find drop bonus. Imagine if every 3 hours, the game announces that a randomized zone in merciless will get this drop. This will encourage players to not just farm one particular zone with the best boss/monster difficulty ratio.
its very good and coll game!!!
when has been OBT???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info