0.9.9e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.9e
  • Enabled the Shadow character class.
  • Changed chat segregation settings for the Public Weekend. The Default league is segregated into 7 chats: Twilight Strand, Shore Encampment, the rest of Act One, all of Act Two, and then one chat per higher difficulty level.
  • Skill gems now show that they getting close to a new level at 25% from the level, rather than 33%. They are now drawn under the map rather than where item hovers can be displayed.

The gem hover stuff will be improved after the public weekend. I understand it's annoying for high level players who don't want the hovers on their screen. Don't worry, we'll fix it!

Its primary purpose in the initial form is to explain to new players how and when gems level up. The most common question during the last public weekend was about how to level up gems. A lot of work can be done making it nicer for high level players and I assure you it's a priority.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This is at least 35 mins away at this stage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Xapti wrote:
I got corruption error for this patch (saying "the pack file has corruption which can be fixed by reclamation")

Delete content.ggpk and redownload :( Sorry!
"
alegur wrote:
Chris, it will be possible to switch off displaying the status of gems in the settings?

After the public weekend we're definitely going to investigate changes like this, to make it less annoying for some players :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info