[3.15] Gryph's Burning Vengeance! Cast on Crit Bladefall + Blade Blast!

I haven't used any recoup, but am using an enduring mana flask and leech and lot of a mana cost reduction. Are you still using a mana flask? Or does the recoup help that much?
"
I haven't used any recoup, but am using an enduring mana flask and leech and lot of a mana cost reduction. Are you still using a mana flask? Or does the recoup help that much?

I am not using a mana flask at all. Not even for no regen maps. :)

https://youtu.be/oafBgnbTsq0

Made a quick video showcasing and talking briefly about it.
"

For now no mana flask and recoup, I just run attack mana leech, tireless and replica Conq Efficiency. Maybe recoup is needed when I add desecrate and offering in cwdt loop (currently only have WoC - combustion - assassin's mark) .

Giving out all my luck to my teammates D:
"
fidhell wrote:
"

For now no mana flask and recoup, I just run attack mana leech, tireless and replica Conq Efficiency. Maybe recoup is needed when I add desecrate and offering in cwdt loop (currently only have WoC - combustion - assassin's mark) .

I am using recoup as I don't have leech yet (Overlord Large Clusters are expensive af) but will likely try to drop it to save points later. It IS good though and if you get it on gear (veiled mod on rings) that does help a lot with mana.
quick question in the video you had a debuff or curse? how are you self igniting? is it just from u hitting urself with fire damage?
"
rageface1355 wrote:
quick question in the video you had a debuff or curse? how are you self igniting? is it just from u hitting urself with fire damage?

Replica Reckless Defense has 10% to be ignited, with Eye of Innocence hitting ourselves
Giving out all my luck to my teammates D:
thanks!
I did the investment as i told you before Gryphen and just made a quick showcase of Awakener 8 Conqueror so people can see what is still achievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvqc2qO2ego&ab_

As you can see dmg is still awesome and sufficient enough to easily clear all content. You can find my POB in the description of this video
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Aug 2, 2021, 9:46:38 PM
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
I did the investment as i told you before Gryphen and just made a quick showcase of Awakener 8 Conqueror so people can see what is still achievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvqc2qO2ego&ab_

As you can see dmg is still awesome and sufficient enough to easily clear all content. You can find my POB in the description of this video

What's really sad is that this is like 10-20% of the DPS of what it would have been last league. haha. Nice work though. :)
Yeah dmg is low in comparison to last League but it is what it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info