[3.15] Gryph's Burning Vengeance! Cast on Crit Bladefall + Blade Blast!

True, definitely makes cyclone feel better.
"
True, definitely makes cyclone feel better.

I only ever use Conc on BF for single target anyways. Sirus/Conquerors/Maven/etc...

The extra AOE is better for everything else
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jul 18, 2021, 12:42:48 AM
After reading the manifesto notes, instead of worrying about the CoC trigger mana costs, I'm thinking about if it is possible to do some Archmage change that we could abuse.
Last edited by CrackAndCat on Jul 20, 2021, 1:24:20 AM
"
CrackAndCat wrote:
After reading the manifesto notes, instead of worrying about the CoC trigger mana costs, I'm thinking about if it is possible to do some Archmage change that we could abuse.

There is certainly some potential for that but I'm not sure this is the right shell. That said, something similar to the Indigon CoC builds could probably work with Archmage. We'll see. :)
Unless the blade blast nerf is horrendous, we seem to be in decent shape. I think replica conqueror’s efficiency and other -mana cost sources are going to be big in getting this functioning without a mana flask, but I am also worried about the enduring mana flask nerf as well for performance early.

Also, getting crit capped on cyclone without increased crits gem is probably not possible anymore?
"
Unless the blade blast nerf is horrendous, we seem to be in decent shape. I think replica conqueror’s efficiency and other -mana cost sources are going to be big in getting this functioning without a mana flask, but I am also worried about the enduring mana flask nerf as well for performance early.

Also, getting crit capped on cyclone without increased crits gem is probably not possible anymore?

Well, we have access to a lot of reduced cost of skills on the tree where we are too. Tireless wheel is 15%, Thread of Hope also covers Righteous Decree for another 6%. Inspiration Support also gives 35% at level 21. Divergent Inspirations adds another 10% as well. It's pretty reasonable to get around 65% reduced cost this way. Combine that with some -mana cost crafts from the bench and I think it'll be easily managed. Praxis Ring works wonders for early league as a cheap mana fix as well.

As for crit capping...belt craft for Lucky Crits while focused if you aren't capped. New Diamond is still pretty good too. Should be fine. Even if you have to use inc crit strikes the damage is good.
Waiting for update for 3.15 :)
"
QRUQUS wrote:

Short version:

Eldritch Battery for mana costs. Dropping Glorious Vanity. take MoM to maintain ES as a defense. Devouring Diadem is a very powerful option.

Increased Crit Strikes is probably essential for a long time. Can change it out once crit chance is capped on Cyclone+Vengeance

I had about 60M DPS in 3.14...the same character with 3.15 changes is roughly 24M DPS if you take into account the AOE loss on blade blast and changes to bottled faith etc...

Like...that's still pretty strong.
Thanks for the updates! I cant wait for everyone to be jealous of my self-ignite buffs. They are going to be so strong this league.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Jul 23, 2021, 2:13:06 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
QRUQUS wrote:

Short version:

Eldritch Battery for mana costs. Dropping Glorious Vanity. take MoM to maintain ES as a defense. Devouring Diadem is a very powerful option.

Increased Crit Strikes is probably essential for a long time. Can change it out once crit chance is capped on Cyclone+Vengeance

I had about 60M DPS in 3.14...the same character with 3.15 changes is roughly 24M DPS if you take into account the AOE loss on blade blast and changes to bottled faith etc...

Like...that's still pretty strong.

hey Gryph! what build are you using for league start ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info