3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
nikidino8 wrote:
"
Changed the Hateforge unique gloves to allow them to affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines again. While these mechanics bypass the intended restrictions of Vaal skills in a similar way to totems, those cases are less abusable now so we've temporarily restored the interaction between Traps, Mines, and Hateforge. This stat will return to preventing use with traps and mines again in 3.15.

What's the point then doing it anyway if it's changed next league anyway?

Legacy reasons I assume. Next league, the item will be made useless, with or without mines.
But legacy ones will have no restrictions to builds.

People who used that mine build either already sold the gloves or switched to much easier to make builds, so no real point for this league.
Last edited by Anubizzz on May 25, 2021, 11:56:56 PM
POG.poe2.pls
https://www.pathofexile.com/
increase trail master spawn rate? let us finish this challenges?
i got almost 10 days of played time, Doing this challenge for 2 weeks and still no hope lol
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
its bad or wirless interconnection i assume you dont live in america, thats why it happening, if you live in america you cant see the problem.

must have to do with the way ISP set thing up.
#THISISWHYTEXURESTREAMINGISBAD
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
So, you nerf hateforge, you scrub that off , you re-enable it and in 3.15 you will it make unplayable like hmm all items that were good or broken or whatever ?

What's the point, the damn item is very rare and costs 1 mirror for whomever is lucky to see the trial master and get anything else than it's stupid helm.

I would understand a nerf to a particular OP item that is fairly common and everyone abuses it, like it was with the aura stacking balony. But doing tiky taka with a mirror item it's like sooooo pointless and waste of good resources.

P.S we would all like to experiment with new items and broken builds that do 35 mil damage to erase bosses, but I guess that's just a streamer privilege's like faster queu's and so on.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 26, 2021, 3:08:44 AM
"
The modifier that allows storing enough souls for an additional use still has some odd behaviour, as the number of souls that can be stored fundamentally has to be the same for both skills - this modifier may be changed in future.

You should fix it now instead of band-aiding it. Not a great mid-league nerf, some of us want an all-or-nothing change.
IGN: Wavestrike
"
Map boss clones created by The Maven no longer persist after the map boss dies.

Nice!

"
Fixed a bug where Increased Attack and Cast Speed modifiers could not be unveiled on Quivers and Amulets.

So it was a bug

"
Fixed some calculation and snapshotting bugs that occurred when two instances of the same Vaal skill that had different soul requirements, which is currently possible when one is in the Triumvirate Authority unique ring. Souls are shared between the skills, but each skill now correctly maintains its own soul requirement and the appropriate amount of souls are consumed based on which of the skills is used. The modifier that allows storing enough souls for an additional use still has some odd behaviour, as the number of souls that can be stored fundamentally has to be the same for both skills - this modifier may be changed in future.

Yeah so about the bugs again. Why did u ban permanently some accounts that were using split 6link+whetstone and not those guys that used this snapshotting? Are u afraid that people will just rmt or smth? Its just pixels we are talking about not some crime enablers or cheaters.

Anyway Good Patch. Thanks for everything ggg. I still believe Copium
"
Vamphyr wrote:
Any update on fixing Trialmaster Conditional Challenge #4. Still incredibly buggy, and insanely frustrating.

See streamer Larsen's YouTube VoD for two such recent examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpCt9FD3T4&ab_channel=Larsen

Dont bring this up here. Make a separate thread for this
"
Vaydra wrote:
I really wish the devs would run a mirror copy of the challenge league parallel to the current one with all their test stuff and PoE2 improvements. That way we wouldn't have to face the rng dice every start as to whether or not we can actually play consistently and enjoy the game.

Playing since 2013 and this last year(credit for getting product out during Covid) is really starting to grind me down enjoyment-wise.

One sticking point for me is the bug with Ultimatum events. How did this ever slip through? There are already other templatable mini-events like Harbinger, Beyond, and Legion. These all have capped monsters and therefore loot and xp. Forget the time bug, how did they ever get to have more than map-size monster pools?

Exploiters deserve to get bans, that's fair. But it should really never have reached launch :( Basic exploit prevention.

Hope next league is a big improvement, considering skipping it if not :(

btw. I think this is my first really negative post in 8 years. Usually, there's a forgivable amount of bugs as its pretty standard. Now it's starting feel more like 3.xx alpha test league

Totally agree with this. I get instant frames drop at some points such as when next trial stage begins and everything spawns, but also when there is to many mobs I can drop down to 2-3 fps which is impossible to play. normally I can run anywhere in all other parts of the game 50-100 fps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info