kingkarlos19 wrote:
People still play this game?
trialmaster buff? no? thx GGG.
...нет, не нравится
"
donkeykong138 wrote:
"
Fixed a common client crash.

Is it the freeze that a lot of people (including me) are having during the cogs animation after launch?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3078181/page/1

There has long been a fix out for this, unfortunately it requires to re-install a part of your game files. Took me 10-15 minutes of watching the download-progress bar to fix it
And then just remove my comment cause i was speaking the TRUTH about this League...

Can't believe it really.

Thats a Joke :D
"
SandeR87A wrote:
And then just remove my comment cause i was speaking the TRUTH about this League...

Can't believe it really.

Thats a Joke :D

Oh yeah... GGG got woke. You have to sugar coat the truths, else your comments will be removed. Lost many comments until I found the 'grey area' .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
More nerfs, I know you are not going to answer me but it does not matter, you will not stop nerfing the game until it explodes, (what did I guess you are going to nerf the league that comes 3.15? The Elementalist, the carrion, everything that is fun to play ?). Worry more about fixing the bugs and bugs that each league adds up and stop nerfing the game, you get something new and the next league nerfies it, each time the same thing, fix the fucking game and stop nerfing (what is the only thing that you're good at). You are going to make people stop playing.
Man, I am so surprised to see so much negativity in response to some band-aids and bugfixes. I just want to add to the positive voices before me and thank you all for the hard work - you folks must be working your butts off trying to pin down causes for the effects we're having trouble with, and I, for one, really appreciate it!
It's been 84 years.. 90% of the gems are useless. It's time for buffs, not nerfs. Bring back Harvest. Increase Trial Master spawn rate. Bring back Harvest. Incorporate Synthesis. Buff unused skills. Create more movement skills. No more backtracking or circular mechanics. Remove all the doors in the game. Bring back endgame delirious fracture mapping. Create MTX for skills that have none. Cyclone is still the best skill in the game in terms of mobility and mechanics, why can't we have more mobility skills like it? Buff Winter Orb.

Do these things and 80% or better of your playerbase will be happy.
"
Fixed some calculation and snapshotting bugs that occurred when two instances of the same Vaal skill that had different soul requirements, which is currently possible when one is in the Triumvirate Authority unique ring. Souls are shared between the skills, but each skill now correctly maintains its own soul requirement and the appropriate amount of souls are consumed based on which of the skills is used. The modifier that allows storing enough souls for an additional use still has some odd behaviour, as the number of souls that can be stored fundamentally has to be the same for both skills - this modifier may be changed in future.

Maybe hold off on killing peoples builds till the end of the league unless I get my 30ex refund. Like, the snapshotting fix, sure, but why do you have to take away all sources of reduced soul cost? If we want to invest in perma-uptime, let us. It's fun and more interesting than most of the basic skills.
"
BkBlindside wrote:
It's been 84 years.. 90% of the gems are useless. It's time for buffs, not nerfs. Bring back Harvest. Increase Trial Master spawn rate. Bring back Harvest. Incorporate Synthesis. Buff unused skills. Create more movement skills. No more backtracking or circular mechanics. Remove all the doors in the game. Bring back endgame delirious fracture mapping. Create MTX for skills that have none. Cyclone is still the best skill in the game in terms of mobility and mechanics, why can't we have more mobility skills like it? Buff Winter Orb.

Do these things and 80% or better of your playerbase will be happy.

Pretty much,

1)I would just add, Waypoints in labyrinth after trials, so you don't lose all progress when the client crash.

2)Improve trade so you don't have to pull people from mapping/delving/playing to facilitate a simple transaction.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info