Patch 3.14.1d - Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

I have the weird bug that I get kicked out of the game with the screen disconnected, failed to connect to instance when i try to get into maps or port to other people's hideouts. I have a wired connection 1gig download/upload. Never had this kind of issues with other games...
I play with a VPN now without getting kicked out, but playing games with a vpn is not ideal especially a fast paced game like POE. Saw some posts about this weird instance loading problem and didnt see any solution that really worked.

I didnt have this issue till patch 3.14.1c after patch 3.14.1c it started to happen sadly.
Last edited by ViciousPrimal on May 18, 2021, 6:01:10 AM
Since I am one of those people suffering with unplayable FPS Drops since the last Patch, I can only thank you for your Hard work and your try to fix it.

I really hope this gets me/us back to Normal gameplay.

ATM i had to quit playing because its not fun with 1 FPS Ultimatum on lowest settings.

Thank you.
Nice! Good job! Maybe someday i will hear sound effects again!
"
Mike_84 wrote:
"
We look forward to your feedback about the upcoming patch.

Asking for the last time: trialmaster spawn rate normalization?
You know, to have any reason to come back to play and test the new memory utilization?

Personally, I stopped at 3:1127 ultimatums last week after 1 month and 308 hours.
I am simply done here if my 40 chain breaks to this RNG bullshit.

+1 i gave up on 40/40 this league, gonna fast finish 36/36 and play other games until july, at least
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
IonDrako wrote:
I mean it's great that stuff won't be aggressively purged from loaded assets for no reason anymore (hopefully) but I feel like this won't fix the issue of obnoxious load times for assets even when they are being loaded from an m.2 drive with 3gb read and write.

This one is caused by loading a bunch of small sound samples. I also have a 3 3GB/s read SSD drive that is not fast enought to deal with it :)

The only fix for this is either switching sound effects off (not just volume, but whole sound effects system in config files) or waiting for new file system for sound files.
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on May 18, 2021, 7:29:30 AM
Love the work you guys have been doing on the game <3 Keep it up :)
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
New player here.

I have been turned off by the poor performances in high tier maps. Going from 60 to 10~20 fps is not fun at all.

If this patch fixes it, you have my eternal blessing because i am clearly hooked to your game.
Last edited by Mistorik on May 18, 2021, 8:22:37 AM
Dont forget to make it not overloaded and wont get us bsod after full vram!
cool. lets hope it works
I have no issues with the game but i am happy for those that have, and hope this will help them. gg, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info