[HC] Gankstaboo's Ranger Guide (RoA, LA) 18k DPS RoA Ranger

Hey Gank, first off THANKS FOR THE POST! Super excited to play RoA I love this ability ^.^

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem as me though, but your RoA builds are bugged. It shows 64 Points still unspent and this isnt the level 1-40, its the end game build. I really will love to play this but I need to know how you build the Passive Tree and right now its bugged and I can't see it :(

If you could just make another and post it as reply to this or maybe its on my end but I've tried everything its not showing for me :/

Again thanks a bunch!
Can you please update the Rain of Arrows Ranger Builds. They are currently broken builds with 95 points still remaining.

Amazing post though and we're all looking forward to the update!

Thanks.
"
Can you please update the Rain of Arrows Ranger Builds. They are currently broken builds with 95 points still remaining.

Amazing post though and we're all looking forward to the update!

Thanks.

Does he even play anymore?
my build is based off of his.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGtIZ1tEqW7VIbWxtew-rVUvndIw2JpU2PWHipcuH2wzyFr_rYwW18-qZms3qjb9wUsBRtvfo1lFHcNXjhBEvmyYzDD7PMHyquA5IMgH-K73mb_J_K6p_pzQRlrIZGdX5YznUd9cx-o19naNwu896_94V8KCflQV0QXb3IXb8qzpY51RW-sqpXvoEfiT91QD8xe4Oj_qHGeHbZ6DdDSP27BihpId2W6_v8KdcwcXDbf7ISn1OKlpISVEkPIhCp9QppbZBWm2CHtwVapNaGtsLxKLV7bvjwA_-utJNfXW-p9N-bmnEuNX4

My Craft Logs-thread/359202
"
Gankstaboo wrote:

Misc Gems:
Spoiler
Bear Trap + Added Fire Dmg + Bear Trap + Culling Strike (gives you 6 Bear traps to throw!!! INSANE DMG) Obviously you will need a 3 Link with G-R-G-G

BRO TOTEM(CAN'T go wrong without it!) - Spell Totem, Summon Skeleton, Minion Life, Faster Casting . This allows you to cast a totem SUPER fast to summon skeletons while you PewPewPew.

Decoy Totem. Nuff Said.

Just a practical question, as I'm considering using them on my otherwise quite different LA Duelist build:

How exactly do you get 6 Bear traps out of two Bear Trap skillgems, without speccing for them or linking extra traps?

he ripped and now rest in peace
Hey man! I'm planning to do Elemental Rain of Arrows build for the new league (wrath+anger+aura nodes)and I was wondering could you update this thread because the tree is messed up LOL... Also, do you think that build would work now? If you can, would you make me a skill tree for it... but i guess thats too much to ask for.

Cheers!
ok im a total noob so dont judge but for the passive skill tree for 1-40 is that like lvl? and if so it does not cover that it goes to like lvl 9 and i kinda got stuck and didnt know what to do with my skill points. is that just a bsae so u have lot of options for preference? (i am doing rain of arrows build i am lvl 16) again i am a total noob so this is probably a super idiotic question so im srry.
necromancy!
the skilltrees dont work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info