[HC] Gankstaboo's Ranger Guide (RoA, LA) 18k DPS RoA Ranger

I have used Gankstaboo's build for quite some time and have been very successful with it. With no update of the build I tried to make one of my own using the original build as a guide. I would be very thankful if I could get some feedback on my final build.

Edit: For LA

Build:
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Oct 25, 2013, 5:44:52 PM
You got all the important (new) nodes. I guess in the end it's preference if you get your lightning nodes from Templar or Shadow and want to dabble more in the right side of the tree. I would also consider getting the defensive Marauder nodes.

The core build looks like what I'm planning.
Id like to have the build lvl progression like Gankstaboo did with old version

From lvl 1-40
from lvl 40-80
endgame

and so

:(
Well, the route you have to follow is pretty straight forward for most builds working around Iron Grip & Reflexes. Going for those takes you down past the Duelist skills. Up towards Shadow you have additional bow and lightning nodes. If you want to go for it, crit passives are around the Ranger/Shadow area too. Where you get your other survivability (HP/armor/evasion) and damage (ele, phys - depending on skill usage) from is up to you. Duelist area is great for armor and evasion, Marauder and Templar areas provide more survivability with additional ele/mana/aoe stuff for the latter.
Last edited by zhokar on Oct 25, 2013, 8:37:21 PM
Gankstaboo:

"Last Visited:
September 23, 2013"

Did he quit? His last post was a long time ago. Is ROA still a viable build?
IGN Valeeras
"
Neosoph wrote:
Gankstaboo:

"Last Visited:
September 23, 2013"

Did he quit? His last post was a long time ago. Is ROA still a viable build?

It is since blood magic gem is better now
How come the RoA build for 1-40 and 1-80 the same build? can someone help me please
This would be the best adaptation of Boo's ROA build post 1.00 Patch. With 112 points.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAbwB0QHnBLMFLQx9DjwQfxQgFE0WbxcvGNsZLhmFGYoZtBo4GlUajx0UIWAkqiSwJwsn7SmlLOktgzJ-Mok26DbpOlJAoEp9TipQR1XGVdZW-lcNV-JZ81uvYEthIWOnZKNk52aeZ6B07XTxdgh35XrvgKSDOITvhtGHdo1-j0aQVZcGm42euZ7Nn8uhIqIAokCnCKcwp4Ssqq_rt7a4k7ndvqfAGsSixp7K082YzqjPZdDQ0iHUj9lh3Q3dRt7G42rqYuw47g7vDu9673zwH_Iv9Pj22vqx-tL7CfxO_MU=

With this build, you can run 4 60% Auras on mana.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
both of the RoA builds have Kaom's heart, but what do we do if we cant afford one, even at end game
"
alkoxide wrote:
both of the RoA builds have Kaom's heart, but what do we do if we cant afford one, even at end game

make a farming class
IGN Valeeras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info