Anybody Catch Anything Good Yet?

I caught a Buzz in the Fetid Pool.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Damn, I feel like such a noob.

I tried fishing for the first time at broken bridge, but neglected to kill Kraityn first. That sneaky-ass bandit and his gang jumped me as soon as I cast my rod. Ended up being rip'ed by his goddamned archers.

Sigh... I think I'm gonna go play some LoL until I feel like re-rolling again.

Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
"
VoxelSquid wrote:
Damn, I feel like such a noob.

I tried fishing for the first time at broken bridge, but neglected to kill Kraityn first. That sneaky-ass bandit and his gang jumped me as soon as I cast my rod. Ended up being rip'ed by his goddamned archers.

Sigh... I think I'm gonna go play some LoL until I feel like re-rolling again.

I know what you mean, sometimes hardcore fishing just isn't worth it...
This thread is evil.
IGN --- Grizdale
Last edited by Grizdale on Nov 14, 2012, 5:35:07 AM
"
BloodBlade22 wrote:
Wow this is the greatest collaboration of troll posting I have ever seen. The community really came together on this one- even the devs had a laugh. I just read all 12 pages and couldn't stop laughing.

Consider me trolled.

At first i was like "what really?"

Then i was like "naw that threads a troll/joke...but its 14 pages and has dev posts?"

THen i was like "hm maybe it isnt a troll, afterall torchlight had fishing...*reads thread*"

Consider me trolled.
Spoiler
There is no fish level.
;-)
I think what makes this thread so epic is that Chris and other devs joined in on the fun back when it started.

Anyway, I'm back off to do some more fishing. Been trying to catch the whitehorned trout for days now.
Game needs monkey pets.

I'm only fishing at secret pony level nowadays.
Still taking hours to catch any decent.
„Never underestimate one's greediness.”
"
thauller wrote:
Spoiler
There is no fish level.
;-)

No "level" has been added in yet. Fishing is done wherever there is water. Some spots better than others.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

No "level" has been added in yet. Fishing is done wherever there is water. Some spots better than others.

missing the usual complaints about ffa fishing here, i really would give you a instanced fish version but i'm not any good in drawing ascii art, hehe

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info