Anybody Catch Anything Good Yet?

"
ClaySoldier wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
ClaySoldier wrote:
how do you fish?
note: i think i just made a thread live that was better left dead....

Whereever there is water in the game you look for specific rare mobs that will drop fishing poles to use. The fishing poles can be modified just like any other item in the game.

I wouldn't get too involved with it or you will find yourself fishing more than playing the rest of the game. Darn you clever fun creating devs!
in any act?

Yes, I said whereever there is water. The higher acts just give you a better chance at finding a better fishing pole just like any other weapon in the game.

I think the devs are looking at making fishing a little more difficult and interesting. I don't think they knew how popular it would become. Right now it just takes some basic timing and you get tons of fish. I think it should require more patience and give you higher quality fish so that its a more rewarding experience.
Standard Forever
I've only been in alpha for a few days now, but I've been enjoying fishing for several hours already.
And WOW, I can't believe how good Arena PVP fishing is. Especially 3x3 team fishing PVP, where everybody tries to make the big catch, while one or two in the team distract the others or slow down their hooks with Temporal Chains.
My god, i just caught a diamond snapper trout in the plateau map!

any offers?:>
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
golem09 wrote:
I've only been in alpha for a few days now, but I've been enjoying fishing for several hours already.
And WOW, I can't believe how good Arena PVP fishing is. Especially 3x3 team fishing PVP, where everybody tries to make the big catch, while one or two in the team distract the others or slow down their hooks with Temporal Chains.

genius! never thought about using temp chains.
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
faster casting is also a must. Also consider using increased area of effect for more fish and more chances to get a bite
Standard Forever
I just caught a map, but it was all soggy
"
GigaClon wrote:
I just caught a map, but it was all soggy

Gotta use an Orb of Drying on that sucker, though there's no guarantee that it will completely dry the map with one use.
SO OLD OMG why is this still here you guys arent funny
I really think the aquarium map should get a higher drop rate. It's really hard to get now and it's one of the most fun maps to play. By the way, is the rumor that it is the only map where the Fi'shi Fis-Hi Fillet Knife can be dropped?

See all you guys at the 3-hour fishing race next week! good luck on winning that Greust's Harpoon Rod!
There should be a creepy pasta of this. Something like Snaggletooth appearing for only one person, and was never even coded in the game, and that person being able to fish but can only catch drowned kiwis and mangled corpses, which turn to zombies, and of couse every story has to have something really fucked up in the end like intergalactic dinosaurs with laser guns warping in to rid the world of evil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info