[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Hey

Your pob is full of unique flasks, how do you deal with curses, freeze and bleed?
Last edited by Kalithas on May 21, 2021, 6:02:06 PM
"
WaterBurger3 wrote:
Hello. Want to try it build. You say thats kaom is the best body armour. But how do you make 6 link ground slam then? (I am new to the game and dont really understand how did you do that)

It's linked in the weapon
"
Kalithas wrote:
Hey

Your pob is full of unique flasks, how do you deal with curses, freeze and bleed?

Only Curses and Frozen is is mitigated.
You just let bleed hit you... it's has very little damage due to armour and mitigation.. watch Uber Lab Spikes, it has no effect.
New Core Build (Semi-High End: +30-40 ex)

Are you ready kids!!!
Last edited by Ecion9022 on May 21, 2021, 11:47:10 PM
what do you think about using voidforge?
"
bahamut6c19 wrote:
what do you think about using voidforge?

It's strong but won't work on VGS.
I'm leveling the build now, does this mean there's a new update to the guide and I should stop buying items?
Hey. Leveling this build rn. Looks fine by now. Ive noticed two Rapid Expansion jewels in tree. Is it intended? Are they even stack?
"
WaterBurger3 wrote:
Hey. Leveling this build rn. Looks fine by now. Ive noticed two Rapid Expansion jewels in tree. Is it intended? Are they even stack?

For easy clearing, it does stack for wider angle
"
Strife08 wrote:
I'm leveling the build now, does this mean there's a new update to the guide and I should stop buying items?

Leveling is fine, im updating the late game items... I need some few tweeks to make it work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info