[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

How did you get shock immunity without boots craft?
"
WaterBurger3 wrote:
How did you get shock immunity without boots craft?

Flask.
You can have a spare Flask (replace you Curse Immune one during Boss fight).
You can also take Soul of Arakaali Pantheon for -30% less shock effect.
Also, If you can annoit your Amulet with Admonisher, you can remove ailments with your Warcries.
Last edited by Ecion9022 on May 26, 2021, 10:29:53 AM
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
Update:

Maven Memory Game Info:
Deals 42571 to 63857 Physical Damage * 6 (Causes 6 Bursts)
100% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
100% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
100% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Deals 3695.4 Base Fire Damage per second
base lightning damage to deal per minute
Deals 3695.4 Base Cold Damage per second

Total EHP to resist: 383,142 minimum

At Maven Slam:
800-900k EHP cannot survive Maven Slam.
(Immune to Chill, Immune to Ignite, Shock has no Effect)

The character should have survive that slam.

This seems weird, probably there is a bad mechanics on Petrified Blood.
Or the damage is being upscaled than usual.
I'll try it again w/o Petrified Blood up.

Ok, now i solved the problem.... Since the Memory Game had 6 simultaneous waves, the Molten Shell pops immediately at 1st wave causing very low e-HP. Also, there is a heavy burn at the end. (Need Ignite immunity flask)

Now I'll change the molten shell to Immortal Call. But it still needs to have more mitigation as total elemental eHP is around 316,881 (short with -66,261 eHP). (Assuming the actual HP is only 50% full and w/o Petrified Blood Mitigation)

Almost 93 - so far so good, feel like i can be lacking in damage on some boss fights. Suggestions for what to upgrade next?
How is fortify effect stacking with penitent mask, is it worth it?
Last edited by Imgisy on May 26, 2021, 7:03:10 AM
"
Imgisy wrote:
How is fortify effect stacking with penitent mask, is it worth it?

If you can recover the -15% physical damage reduction it is worth it.

Got super lucky with double corrupt, love the build, but sometimes I randomly die, how do you have so much life regen?
"
Poopoo_John wrote:
Unavailable

Got super lucky with double corrupt, love the build, but sometimes I randomly die, how do you have so much life regen?

Initially, you can take the Vitality extraction either get it with passive or thru Annoint. 2% insta heal per mob will keep you from Dying.
When you had 75% chaos and Immune to Ignite belt, you can have a better survivability and you can now drop it.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Sebol7 wrote:
Almost 93 - so far so good, feel like i can be lacking in damage on some boss fights. Suggestions for what to upgrade next?

Currently, I am looking at Aul's Amulet (Pride reserves no Mana) ~ 60ex.
If you can buy this, you can drop Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction Nodes opening up your mana reservations for Herald of Purity, Determination and Vitality. (More DPS and ofc More defensive layer).

Also, If you are very rich atm you can buy the 150ex gloves (which I regrettably sold for 5ex at start of league), the Hateforge. You can use unlimited Vaal Slam. Imagine constant stuns, screen wide clear, and 16M per slam (If you had 1.7-2.0 attack speed you can reach a stable 25M-32M DPS, with only 6L Marohi imagine that).
Last edited by Ecion9022 on May 27, 2021, 3:25:50 AM
Ho does this build perform in ultimatums?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info