[3.15] Brain-dead Dominating Blow Guardian - 2mil DPS on 20c budget, 5mil+ with investment

I came across a post comparing Dom Blow and Soulwrest builds, and I have a genuine curiousity of how bad it would be to use Soulwrest, because it apparently triggers off of Dom Blow consuming the corpse. This sounds fucking hilarious to me and I really want to try it but have no idea how to do builds
This build is the most fun i've had in PoE, ty so much!
Any major tree changes for 3.16? I'm trying to adapt it myself, but would really appreciate your input.
Build still feels very good so far (currently tier 10 maps) and so far damage is good on a 5 link and survivability with true max spell block and true max attack block (when ascendancy is up, 53% attack block otherwise) along with shock and freeze immunity from tempest shield and arctic armor defenses feel very good.

I am curious to see how the support minions fair in red map scourges but I have hopes that level 21 gems and +3 minion gems, minion life helmet will keep them going. Zombies however do seem to die occasionally but the extra meat shields and taunters makes it worth the effort and skill gem slot. Especially with the amount of crap thrown at you in scourge.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Build still feels very good so far (currently tier 10 maps) and so far damage is good on a 5 link and survivability with true max spell block and true max attack block (when ascendancy is up, 53% attack block otherwise) along with shock and freeze immunity from tempest shield and arctic armor defenses feel very good.

I am curious to see how the support minions fair in red map scourges but I have hopes that level 21 gems and +3 minion gems, minion life helmet will keep them going. Zombies however do seem to die occasionally but the extra meat shields and taunters makes it worth the effort and skill gem slot. Especially with the amount of crap thrown at you in scourge.

would you mind sharing your pob?
why no herald of purity?
i didnt focus on maxing block like you did, and i'm eventually getting 1 shot (like redeemer a minute ago), wanted to compare with your build and see how i could improve.

this is mine: https://pastebin.com/sNJn2aWp
Thanks for the build! I've tried it in scourge and the build works pretty well. With a bit of investment, it melts t16 maps + scourge.

The only big downside I've noticed is the clunkiness on some big boss fights, e.g. Shaper, Sirus.

Currently lvl 93, here's PoB: https://pastebin.com/HSX9YWs4 And here's Shaper fight: https://youtu.be/MSfEc94IPt4
Has anyone had success with this build in 3.17?
What do you mean a scepter with a " Temple minion damage" ?
am thinking to start 3.31 with this build
I'm curious to know where you're at with your build. I remember having a lot of fun with Dominating Blow a few years ago, but the last update seems to have been a long time ago. Otherwise, if the build is no longer up to date and not viable, I'll turn to Devon752's build and his Devon's Beef-Zombo-Skelly Guardian. Anyway, I'll wait a few days to see if other players have viable and fun (ideally brainless) builds with Dominating Blow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info