[3.15] Brain-dead Dominating Blow Guardian - 2mil DPS on 20c budget, 5mil+ with investment

Thanks for the response, just by switching some enchants I've improved a lot of survivability and can feel a lot better in higher tier maps, now on t14-t15 maps. I'm still over capped on cold res, but improved health and chaos res. Still I'm getting random one-shots from bosses and some mobs, any recommendation on what to keep looking besides health?
What about endgame bosses?
how do u generate frenzy charges, I don't have a poachers mark due to low dex and im running venerability instead is thee a trick hat i can do so sentinels get frenzy different way?
"
hero18 wrote:
how do u generate frenzy charges, I don't have a poachers mark due to low dex and im running venerability instead is thee a trick hat i can do so sentinels get frenzy different way?

Frenzy charges come from the Carnage Chieftain spectre.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Just popping in here to thank you again for this guide. I've had much success thanks to your advice.
Thank you great build.

Late game can drop impale support for enhance support and a crafted1 of quality to socketed gems. 6-7%.
With a level 4 enhance in the green slot you could pump out an additional 3 normal sentinels of dominance. Putting you at 14 sentinels of dominance, which should highly overshadow the impale effect loss. With the increased boss dps available in this situation.
Thoughts?
hey together..

could anyone have a look on my build.. im struggling with killing the Sirus-Guards. Clearing T16 Maps is no problem.. would be nice to get some tips..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Boehser_0nkel/characters
Last edited by Boehser_0nkel on Oct 4, 2021, 5:09:31 PM
"
Boehser_0nkel wrote:
hey together..

could anyone have a look on my build.. im struggling with killing the Sirus-Guards. Clearing T16 Maps is no problem.. would be nice to get some tips..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Boehser_0nkel/characters

Why do you have a rain of splinters jewel and the Enigmatic Reach staff cluster???

any changes for 3.16?
"
any changes for 3.16?

Definitely gonna need to redo the passive tree, though obviously I need the new passive tree to be released first. The rest will probably be about the same, with some minor stuff like flask mod optimizing.

Although at this point I'm not sure if I want to put the time into updating this guide for 3.16. It would be nice if I could, but I will make no promises.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info