3.14.1 Patch Notes

"
"
Jerle wrote:
Can we improve the spawn rate of the trialmaster please?

Yeahhhhhhh I've seen him ONCE lol

Does he not show up in every map? I'm still in A5, just got there now because this league is so unstable, still, and I keep crashing every two to three minutes.
"
brandonkav wrote:
"
"
Jerle wrote:

Does he not show up in every map? I'm still in A5, just got there now because this league is so unstable, still, and I keep crashing every two to three minutes.

They mean the boss fight
why nerf HH?
GG
Ah, ok thanks for answering right away. Not like I'll ever get there with how shit the game is for several leagues in a row where I can't go three minutes without crashing to desktop.
What about Trialmaster's spawn rarity? I'm doing almost all ultimates on t15-16 till end and had no one trialmaster.
So i'm confused... you can self chill which means you count as your own enemy but cant self curse because you are not your own enemy. this takes (Logic?????) and tosses it right out the window
"
brandonkav wrote:
Ah, ok thanks for answering right away. Not like I'll ever get there with how shit the game is for several leagues in a row where I can't go three minutes without crashing to desktop.

you must be one of the few to who it happen cuz it been fixed in the first 24h of the league start for the Big majority of player , i would not blame GGG for this but maybe your pc cuz i never encounter that issue unless in the first 24h , yeah it crash sometime but only happen one or 2 time per day , not every 2-3 min
Last edited by Beefaronie on Apr 28, 2021, 7:56:47 PM
I love reading the comments on patch notes. Rather than offer a suggestion on certain things that need to be fixed you threaten a company that runs a free game with uninstalling it. If you put money in the game like myself then being disgrunted is fine but flaming the post because one thing got changed or complaining about Harvest not being reverted back to how it used to be is just hilarious.

Keep up the good work, GGG. Looking forward to future changes.
"
"
Jerle wrote:

Who? never saw him, never heard him ahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info