3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
unlucky_child wrote:

Just buy +charge staff. They are cheap and i think more dmg

POB shows that fractured fire damage over time multiplier in staff gives us more damage than +charges. Am I mistaken?
thank you for the update!

but i have a question, how come you got the minion defence mastery for +8% to all max res when you have Elemancer?
"
MrHasuu wrote:

but i have a question, how come you got the minion defence mastery for +8% to all max res when you have Elemancer?

It was a choice in hurry with "choose anything except +max res" on my mind and then i clicked on it :D

Anyway, all those options there arent any good, that would affect us.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Vehs wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Just buy +charge staff. They are cheap and i think more dmg

POB shows that fractured fire damage over time multiplier in staff gives us more damage than +charges. Am I mistaken?

It depends on your current gear and damage. I believe the difference is about ~15-20%. I chose a +charge staff, because it is easy to find and cheap. And yes, most of the time, high multiplier implicit are the best.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
MrHasuu wrote:

It was a choice in hurry with "choose anything except +max res" on my mind and then i clicked on it :D

oh, so would it be a good idea to remove the minion mastery and pick up the armor mastery on the bottom side of the tree with something like .. "You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" ?
can we leveling with fire burst? would that reach to level 90
"
SoFastx wrote:
can we leveling with fire burst? would that reach to level 90

Yes, you can easily go red maps with just fire burst alone. But bossing with fire burst is not good.

"
MrHasuu wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
MrHasuu wrote:

oh, so would it be a good idea to remove the minion mastery and pick up the armor mastery on the bottom side of the tree with something like .. "You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" ?

Thats correct.

"
unlucky_child wrote:

Thats correct.

sorry i just have a few more questions

what pantheons do you use in your build? i didnt see it in the pob.
and why do we use frost wall in the cwdt? is it just to form a wall for the sake of blocking off enemies?
"
MrHasuu wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Thats correct.

sorry i just have a few more questions

what pantheons do you use in your build? i didnt see it in the pob.
and why do we use frost wall in the cwdt? is it just to form a wall for the sake of blocking off enemies?

Since we use Phasing from flasks, which is almost nonstop, we could go through walls. Walls are there to block monsters and projectiles. I find it very useful. Some may not like it (no phasing).

And Pantheons, it is your preference. In my case, in every build i make, i mostly take SOLARIS and abberath or shakari

Call me a noob, (because I am) but if you aren't casting discharge... what is doing all that damage to the mobs??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info