3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
xdread wrote:
Call me a noob, (because I am) but if you aren't casting discharge... what is doing all that damage to the mobs??

Fire burst on staff, which is triggered automatically when you use boots abberaths hooves
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Since we use Phasing from flasks, which is almost nonstop, we could go through walls. Walls are there to block monsters and projectiles. I find it very useful. Some may not like it (no phasing).

And Pantheons, it is your preference. In my case, in every build i make, i mostly take SOLARIS and abberath or shakari

ahh thank you so much for the explanation. that makes sense to me now.

Im doing a test run with the build in standard right now. i felt like my damage early game is somewhat lacking so im going a few more nodes into damage and will respec them little later on when i have more of the build together.

i have to ask do you normally go up towards the golem nodes early? or do you go left and down for more life/survival first?
"
MrHasuu wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Since we use Phasing from flasks, which is almost nonstop, we could go through walls. Walls are there to block monsters and projectiles. I find it very useful. Some may not like it (no phasing).

And Pantheons, it is your preference. In my case, in every build i make, i mostly take SOLARIS and abberath or shakari

ahh thank you so much for the explanation. that makes sense to me now.

Im doing a test run with the build in standard right now. i felt like my damage early game is somewhat lacking so im going a few more nodes into damage and will respec them little later on when i have more of the build together.

i have to ask do you normally go up towards the golem nodes early? or do you go left and down for more life/survival first?

Aim for dmg first, mobs are slow, easy to kill. Kill them fast to reach maps. Golems are extra defense after dmg parts

sounds good to me! thanks for all the help appreciate it.
Hi I'm very interesting in your build , but I have some curious question with new Element Overload changed.

Is it can work with Discharge skill only or not?

Thank you
You have a bunch of medium cluster jewels that are not allocated. Wouldn't it be better to fill those slots with regular jewels to add more life/fire damage etc...?
hey, will there be any more in-depth updates and more beginner friendly explanations?

I am thinking of playing it as league starter.
PoB Updated and the DPS went from 4.6m to 3.3m, is it still worth playing?
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
PoB Updated and the DPS went from 4.6m to 3.3m, is it still worth playing?

Yes, still OP

"
KuroYukiNeko wrote:
Hi I'm very interesting in your build , but I have some curious question with new Element Overload changed.

Is it can work with Discharge skill only or not?

Thank you

Yes, EE works fine for Discharge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info