[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
xikorita wrote:
About the cluster jewels. From the wiki unnerve doesn't apply to dots. There is even a session:

"Unnerve does not increase damage over time taken, even if the damage is from a spell which applies spell damage modifiers to its damage over time effect.[1]"

On the items on the low life version (which I think is superior) you can use lori lantern and the daresso shield. Very cheap items to have survival.

I did manage so far sirus 8, Catarina ilv83, elder, multiple guardians. But I did so mainly with damage everywhere and not the low life version.

I have seen your video and to people that like zoom zoom you can do smoke mine and just fly through maps using exsanguinate. That is what I did. Very ver fast mapper that way (because I had the damage, 1 tap trash mobs at t16).

Also o realized that pride needs you to be very near the boss for a long time. I just replaced with malevolence for the guaranteed true dps (although on conquerors/synthesis bosses pride is better).

I did one large cluster with the mage defenses/block and will do another large with damage from phys with more phys medium to have more damage.

As the skill/mechanic is still new it is very underwhelming to spend a ton to improve the damage and the number doesn't go that much up.

On links, before you have frenzy on ring (from veiled chaos orb for instance) and lots of cast speed you will actually deal more damage if you use unleash because it will max the exsanguinate stacks faster. Think sirus that you can't stand still and cast it 3 times. Unleash is better true dps there.

Suberb crafting guide. I am in awe. You explain mechanics very well and the crafting guide is great. Thanks for the guide.

I actually realized some time yesterday that unnerve is pointless, I was writing all day and I forgot to swap the cluster jewel section around. XD

Pride vs Malevolence is interesting. I originally was using malevolence but I figured Pride would be stronger in the end against stuff that matters but I'm open to being wrong. kekw. Malevolence also gets good watcher's eye mods too, so that can help a lot too. Also duration.

As for Frenzy charges I've been hemming a hawing about how best to get them. One thing I *will* be doing is getting a Poacher's Mark ring once I get an extra curse chest. This will generate charges while mapping and is 20% more damage against the marked enemies.

Unleash is something I messed around with for a while. The instant stacks are nice but since I already had some cast speed it just felt worse to me. I haven't done Sirus yet, but I did surmise that it'd be better vs him since he's a mobile little bugger.

I've actually suggested Daresso's Courage to a few people as a budget shield option and I may make a budget gear section in my guide to include it.

Smoke Mine is great for zoom zoom. I just wanted fortify and so went with Shield Charge - Fortify - Maim.

Awesome feedback!
Hey, thx for making the guide!

I have a question regarding anointments, which is the perferred ones?
"
vyolina wrote:
Hey, thx for making the guide!

I have a question regarding anointments, which is the perferred ones?

Oh yeah I meant to add that.

Command of Steel is the best for damage and comes with 3% attack block as well.

Amber - Crimson - Opalescent

Added to the Amulet section!
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 23, 2021, 2:04:11 PM
How does bone offering work? do i need to constantly cast it for the buff effectS?
"
InfHAMous wrote:
How does bone offering work? do i need to constantly cast it for the buff effectS?

You put it in a wand like this to automatically trigger it. I'm lazy I don't wanna be casting buffs either :P

If you don't have access to the craft, just use it and desecrate on CWDT(leveled) unti you do.
So we never take passives from Witch start despite we have the ascendancy to do it? Maybe is only worth until we can get Glorious Vanity?
Great build btw, really nice to follow it.
"
Evit3 wrote:
So we never take passives from Witch start despite we have the ascendancy to do it? Maybe is only worth until we can get Glorious Vanity?
Great build btw, really nice to follow it.

yeah once you have the Vanity it's not really point efficient to start at witch. I did start there up until that point though.
imm actually started exsang scion yesterday morning
well, im on hc and im at 7.1k hp with quite decent gear (i guess)
clearspeed is insane through maps
but im struggling on ultimates (jebaited on topic name)
maybe you have some tips?
"
Giordano wrote:
imm actually started exsang scion yesterday morning
well, im on hc and im at 7.1k hp with quite decent gear (i guess)
clearspeed is insane through maps
but im struggling on ultimates (jebaited on topic name)
maybe you have some tips?

These+source of second curse are insane for Ultimatums. Lots of pack density so the explosions just clean everything right up nicely. They also apply corrupted blood stacks.

Glorious Vanity for Corrupted Soul and an ES on block shield also really nice for extra eHP. Can also get medium cluster with brush with death for ES+Life on kill.
How do you do Uberlab? Constantly getting oneshot by Izaro, everything else is a piece o cake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info