[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

whats generaly better to have on wands:
physical multi 20-30% or +1physical spell skill gems?
"
Enterich wrote:
whats generaly better to have on wands:
physical multi 20-30% or +1physical spell skill gems?

+1 gems
Some tips:
You can get a +2 duration gems very cheap to improve your damage by a lot:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8Lkev2FV

You can use the "Panicked" tag on life flask because you are always on low life:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/rlBgQ7SQ

"
xikorita wrote:
Some tips:
You can get a +2 duration gems very cheap to improve your damage by a lot:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8Lkev2FV

You can use the "Panicked" tag on life flask because you are always on low life:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/rlBgQ7SQ

+1 socketed gems is also pretty cheap on a tabula and works just as well once you have an empower 4. That said I'm not sure if I'd rather have damage or life+res from a 6L.

Obviously my 6L is not THAT much better than a Tabula so...yeah.
Could i ask how the LL variant feels?
What are the differences to the full life version?
Its still tanky in t14-t16 maps without geting oneshoted to often?
"
3L Weapon
Desecrate - Bone Offering - Stone Golem
*Desecrate MUST come first in socket order for Bone Offering to proc properly.
*Stone Golem can be anything you would otherwise prefer. Flex Slot (tempest shield for example)

does desecrate trigger bone offering? or what exactly do u mean with "proc properly", i still dont understand that bone offering skill 100%, maybe thats why im confused here, but as far as i understand it: we have to cast desecrate manually, then cast bone offering to get the buff for blocking?
"
AgentAriGold wrote:
"
3L Weapon
*Stone Golem can be anything you would otherwise prefer. Flex Slot (tempest shield for example)

does desecrate trigger bone offering? or what exactly do u mean with "proc properly", i still dont understand that bone offering skill 100%, maybe thats why im confused here, but as far as i understand it: we have to cast desecrate manually, then cast bone offering to get the buff for blocking?

Ah, sorry I should have been more clear with the weapon here. Will fix in my edits

3 socket TRIGGER weapon.

You don't have to self cast it. just put Desecrate above Bone Offering so that it triggers from the wand before bone offering (to give you corpses to consume)

"
Enterich wrote:

So far it feels pretty good. The extra 30% more damage is very noticeable.

That said I am on 3k unreserved life and mitigating 40% of incoming hit damage. I effectively have 5k life to hits.

The plan moving forward is the get Corrupted Soul+Life as Extra ES chest, and an ES on block shield to bolster my eHP by a lot. Should be pretty easy to reach 3k ES or so.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 22, 2021, 3:02:15 PM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
AgentAriGold wrote:
"
3L Weapon

Ah, sorry I should have been more clear with the weapon here. Will fix in my edits

3 socket TRIGGER weapon.

You don't have to self cast it. just put Desecrate above Bone Offering so that it triggers from the wand before bone offering (to give you corpses to consume)

"
Enterich wrote:

So far it feels pretty good. The extra 30% more damage is very noticeable.

That said I am on 3k unreserved life and mitigating 40% of incoming hit damage. I effectively have 5k life to hits.

The plan moving forward is the get Corrupted Soul+Life as Extra ES chest, and an ES on block shield to bolster my eHP by a lot. Should be pretty easy to reach 3k ES or so.
^

do you have some sort of energy shield leech or are you only relying on the ES on block mod?
"
Enterich wrote:
^

do you have some sort of energy shield leech or are you only relying on the ES on block mod?

Right now I have neither of those. XD

But my plan is to get ES on block and Essence Rush for leech+Damage on a large cluster jewel.

I don't even have the glorious vanity yet.

And it still feels fine btw :P
This has been my favorite write up for an exsang build so far! Loving how many different directions people are taking this skill. I dipped my toe into low life, but had some gear drops that pushed me back into the full-life direction.

What are your thoughts on Kaom's Roots? I'm going full life and glad/trickster, so there's even less pressure on gem slots. But it feels pretty good, especially since we've got shield charge and flame dash at our disposal.

Thanks again for the write up, will be checking this thread out and dropping into the stream sometime!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info