(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

Sorry but I could not find the suggested ascendency order for leveling, did I miss it?
Thanks for the guide!
Before we respec to archmage, do we already path towards the left side of the tree after the "Late Levelling" tree? Bit of a dumb question but just making sure I don't scuff the build haha
Quick question: In the PoB notes you are talking about obtaining fortify with a weaponswap, what exactly does that mean?

Also when talking about tradeleague: What about removing supreme ego and adding lvl 1 clarity with a mana recovery rate/dmg taken as mana (or both) watchers eye in the endgame setup?
Last edited by Celdro on Apr 14, 2021, 1:44:23 PM
Any chance you give a leveling pob please?
"
Merrygrin wrote:
Thanks for this guide.
Planning to do this but had no idea how I was supposed to get anything done before I could use archmage. The leveling advice here saved the day for me.

I assume the comment about switching to archmage as soon as one has a 6-link should be taken with a grain of salt. One could be lucky and get an early drop in the very early acts and I suppose a switch that early is not possible (I mean I could have a tabula even before I get BF/BB).

Is it possible to switch as soon as one has access to all the support gems to fill the 6-link? Seems very early to me so I guess not.

I will be playing this on SSF so earliest I can expect tabula would be if I farm it in act 9 but I have had it drop early before so why not....

Another question. Never used archmage before but how is mana management handled?

Yeah you would want to be further along before you respec to archmage even if you get a tabula early. I would suggest holding off until BA to consider respeccing to Archmage. For mana management we take a good bit of regen on tree and you'll be running an enduring flask as well. Mana will feel fine.
"
Raphisgreat wrote:
Before we respec to archmage, do we already path towards the left side of the tree after the "Late Levelling" tree? Bit of a dumb question but just making sure I don't scuff the build haha

Yeah you would just start pathing to the left side of the tree.
"
Celdro wrote:
Quick question: In the PoB notes you are talking about obtaining fortify with a weaponswap, what exactly does that mean?

Also when talking about tradeleague: What about removing supreme ego and adding lvl 1 clarity with a mana recovery rate/dmg taken as mana (or both) watchers eye in the endgame setup?

With the tankiness the build offers the watcher's eye is pretty negligible and the regen pretty unneeded, it's certainly an option but I prefer the essence wurm setup. Certainly not mandatory though, it's a DPS boost of about 9-11%.

For fortify weapon swap, you can weapon swap and use shield charge/increased duration/fortify to obtain it without use of the vigil.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Apr 14, 2021, 2:21:57 PM
"
haniii11 wrote:
Any chance you give a leveling pob please?

The leveling PoB is already there, you can select different trees to look at the build pathing at different levels. Also make sure to read the notes section.
"
ChemistHCSSF wrote:
"
Celdro wrote:

With the tankiness the build offers the watcher's eye is pretty negligible and the regen pretty unneeded, it's certainly an option but I prefer the essence wurm setup. Certainly not mandatory though, it's a DPS boost of about 9-11%.

For fortify weapon swap, you can weapon swap and use shield charge/increased duration/fortify to obtain it without use of the vigil.

Thanks for the answer!

I see, just looked like mana was going down when he was hit in the videos. Looked like a bit more regen would be cool.
"
Celdro wrote:
"
ChemistHCSSF wrote:
"
Celdro wrote:

Thanks for the answer!

I see, just looked like mana was going down when he was hit in the videos. Looked like a bit more regen would be cool.

Keep in mind those are gauntlet bosses, so the hits are coming in a LOT harder than they would be typically. He also had a general lack of mana regen compared to the PoB iterations we're running. At the mid game gear set we're regening 1500 life while only losing 259 mana per second while agnostic is ticking so you won't notice near that amount of mana stress compared to what is seen in the videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info