(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

I'm planning to play this build again. They didn't touch Agnostic.
but they nerved support gems, and AM even more as support. So u guys think this is stil la good starter?

I never played any BB/BF :D
raider was nerfed a lot as well, to a point where ascendant might be better raider than raider.

should still be viable though, just less dmg and defensives. not like those matter in 100ex+ builds
I just loaded my character in the new PoB for 3.15

i lost 60k dmg per blade, instead of 170k average hit its 110 now,

mana reg changed from -132 to -198 with agnostic
and from 1615 to 1555 without agnostic

the other numbers looks fine for me.

anyways, i will start this build and see how far it takes me

FYI: the char i loaded into PoB is named "ItzJozpeh" Level 95 Raider, killed the sirus a9 + maven invitations + maven....all deathless....
so i guess its still viable but might be a bit harder then this league
"
schranzbuub wrote:
I just loaded my character in the new PoB for 3.15

i lost 60k dmg per blade, instead of 170k average hit its 110 now,

mana reg changed from -132 to -198 with agnostic
and from 1615 to 1555 without agnostic

the other numbers looks fine for me.

anyways, i will start this build and see how far it takes me

FYI: the char i loaded into PoB is named "ItzJozpeh" Level 95 Raider, killed the sirus a9 + maven invitations + maven....all deathless....
so i guess its still viable but might be a bit harder then this league
Problem is, the league nerfs haven't hit yet, so all this is accounting for is tree differences. Your gear and gems have been nerfed as well, for instance, you cannot get 70% mana regen enchant on boots anymore.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Problem is, the league nerfs haven't hit yet, so all this is accounting for is tree differences. Your gear and gems have been nerfed as well, for instance, you cannot get 70% mana regen enchant on boots anymore.

i thought the gems are changed in the latest PoB?!
They told on reddit that all lines were changed per hand.

"
I also made the mad choice to implement all skill gems changes from the 3.15 patch notes, which resulted in 8 long hours of going through each line 1 by 1 until they were all done.

this is why i thought the calculation could be near the reality

i could be wrong, perhaps i just stick to the TR leveling until yellow maps and then i respec or start another char...
Blade Blast feels pretty bad now. The AoE is so tiny. Did not expect it to be this much of a nerf. I think less than 10 blasts hit a player sized enemy, where it might have been 20-30 before. Is it only Blade Vortex blades that make the AoE increase? Not Bladefall?
Yeah looks pretty oof in pob and looking at all the changes to mana, dmg, a0e and stuff. Sigh :T hopefully someone can play around with the ascendent version or whatnot.

Guess imma swap to TR on my raider XD or maybe try lightning rain
Australian Summoner-Main
Yeah, the damage might not look that bad, but if only half of the BB's hit compared to before, that is rough..

And the damage might look less scuffed, because a 6-link with the new multipliers cost 20% more than before. But that is more mana cost, with much less mana regen from Arcane Surge etc.

My guess is it will feel pretty bad.

And yes, the Increased AoE per blade is for BV specifically
Still in the mud
Zizaran posted Video to easily farm Tabula in act 1. Ggg confirmed it is no Bug. You have to reset First zone in act 1 and collect gwennens coins and gamble simple robes, about every fourth is a Tabula. Tested it in sc and ssf. It works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info