Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
"
nadnerb wrote:
Idiots saying pog so cringe you didn't read anything

Yeah, first of all, people that type gibberish such as pog, kekw, etc, need shooting. Secondly, typing that within 30 seconds of a giant manifesto being uploaded, is just pathetic, clearly they hadn't read anything.

Well, hello? Need what? Why is this message (and this person) still on the thread?
"
Wes07 wrote:
As expected, GGG nerfs coming. Everytime, whatever I'm playing or planning to play, GGG will fking nerf it. It's damn bad for a SSF player. Path of NERFs. Waiting for Diablo 2 resurrected for sure and a GOODBYE to this fking game.

I only play SSF and thought all nerfs good. Especially harvest even though I made sick 4 influnced rares and whatnot... Mainly because it invalidated drops and other game systems (like mines, syndicate, etc) and game became all-hamlet-all-the-time.
Git R Dun!
Just passing by to get some salt, not disappointed :)

Nerfs were fine, I'll just move to the next best thing.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
People playing this game istead other arpg's for a reason, and that reason is this game is fun, but if you take that much fun mechanichs from game, people will stop chosing poe over other arpgs. Now you can delete hh from game too it does not matter.
"
Wes07 wrote:
As expected, GGG nerfs coming. Everytime, whatever I'm playing or planning to play, GGG will fking nerf it. It's damn bad for a SSF player. Path of NERFs. Waiting for Diablo 2 resurrected for sure and a GOODBYE to this fking game.

Farewell kid you won't be missed
welcome to path of trading!
"
ArchonLucien wrote:
People playing this game istead other arpg's for a reason, and that reason is this game is fun, but if you take that much fun mechanichs from game, people will stop chosing poe over other arpgs. Now you can delete hh from game too it does not matter.

Game is still tons of fun just not broke for the 0.01% of freaking deep delvers anymore... GOOD JOB ggg WE LOVE U!
I played HC every league up until Delirium (since PoE memory leaks hard and is not optimized for HC), I can confidently say that people who defend these nerfs are so brainwashed and prob only map on evasion chars.
All that stuff will make PoE sooooo much healthier as a game!!! Ty ty GGG
I'm done being a beta tester for you GGG. If you thought last patch was bad, well guess what GGG you topped it and crapped on every one of your players and people spending their income on you. You reintroduce harvest and maven to make items and then just press the delete key on a ton of builds/endgame/delve. Are you trying to alienate your player base? I wish I could see how much money you guys are going to lose during your next patch and how much of the playerbase will be gone as well. I've stuck through it time after time but this is the icing on the damn cake. I just want one question answered, what is the end game now? Kitava? Getting rid of fractured maps... maven is pointless now, sirius is pointless, no reason to farm harvest (which I'm okay with), deep delve is dead. I mean really? What are we supposed to do? You guys should start drug testing, because you are so far out of touch with your playerbase you must be living on cloud 9. Screw you guys - I'm going home.
"
Dickbag49 wrote:
I played HC every league up until Delirium (since PoE memory leaks hard and is not optimized for HC), I can confidently say that people who defend these nerfs are so brainwashed and prob only map on evasion chars.

i've been playing every single league since 2013 and i support all these nerfs... And i hope mines get a big nerfhammer tomorrow it would be the final cherry on this beautiful cake that GGG made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info