Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
xyeno wrote:

All popular league starters died.

Wat? Not sure you're playing the same game here.
"
Jesus, stop fucking whinning !

These balance changes and nerfs are amazing ! Finally, long overdue.

And guess what, everything is and will still be viable.

(only thing missing is minions getting nerfed altogether)

And to those saying they're gonna quit or whatever, good riddance see you

people who wholeheartedly agree with nerfs are unsurprisingly the ones with mediocre gear and who only play 1 build.

oh right, that's you!
"
macacodoido32 wrote:
"

people who wholeheartedly agree with nerfs are unsurprisingly the ones with mediocre gear and who only play 1 build.

oh right, that's you!

Not true , I think the nerfs are justified. But then again none of these nerfs affect me much haha :D
"
macacodoido32 wrote:
"

oh right, that's you!

Mediocre gear ? lol
I bet the gear on my main in ritual is worth more than all your characters combined...

[Removed By Support]
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Apr 12, 2021, 9:37:01 PM
"
Coil1 wrote:
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
oh man... they just dogged everything. Last epoch and diablo 4 is gonna see a surge of players. we might not even see path of exile 2 now if ggg gos bankrupt from this. The game doesn't even run right to make matters worse.

7 challenges talking shit
there's this thing called standard. Not everyone no lifes every league. and the truths the truth. Just look at the forums and the player count. Its already dropped sharply. ggg is literally handing their playerbase to last epoch and diablo 4 on a silver plate. I'll be impressed if poe2 even comes out before ggg gos bankrupt.
Last edited by AscendantZZ on Apr 12, 2021, 9:36:35 PM
Im so happy Binding of isaac expansion released, at least i will have something to do while i skip this league, some nerfs i understand and were needed like fractured maps, delirium being the only viable endgame etc, but nerfing builds over and over (usually i dont even complain) is getting old and noone got time to try new builds and fail, reroll, fail until they find a build they feel satisfied with, if you guys dont want "op" builds fuckin test the stuff properly before introducing it in the game, i wanna play a build i feel comfortable with and not run the same shitty 5+5 acts ive ran in the past years over and over again just to find my build cant handle endgame properly, and nerfing all that shit in a league with barely any new content aint smart at all, no content+nerf=alot of people skipping the league.
IGN - Slayonara
Since new low life value is 50% how will minion instability work now?
yeah ggg keep nerf shit and keel lossing players idk what your guys problem, but i dont spend one more single cent on this game
Mostly good stuff tbh, but generic fortify nerf was the most important thing and was ignored, only vigil and hardened scars. That´s the exactly wrong way to do it. All in all champion league number 347 sadly. GGG is just incapable to rotate metas in under 5 patches. Also Divergent Berserk was a bit overkill in light of the chainbreaker changes. Another useless skill gem for the pile.
I have a question; If everything in the game was perfectly balanced, if all builds had the same damage, do you think the game would prosper more?

I personally think the game would die out pretty quickly, it would become boring, theory crafting wouldn't be a thing anymore.

I like the way GGG does things, they buff something then they nerf it. It keeps players thinking, theory crafting, it basically challenges players to try new things.

If GGG keeps doing what they have been doing all along, I predict PoE won't be going away anytime soon.

That's fine by me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info