Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

sad
POGGERS
Time to look for another game.
I dub 3.14 the "quit fucking exploiting the game" patch.
"
Randooming wrote:
"
Navezz wrote:
"
Randooming wrote:
I spend last league 800EX making 2 builds, items and maps for Standart and its all gone in 5 days. This is so depressing. I wasted so much time end effort for this.

Reading this makes me feel so hollow.

Who cares about standard? People malding!

I care about Standart. I played for that.
I am not malding/mad. I am just sad.

i play stadard too, i only play league to make some bucks so i can play standard because i still cant get item i want or need make it work even in standard.
finally these mf deep delvers will suffer!
welcome to path of trading!
"
Erseii wrote:
Looks like my build is untouched woohoo.
NVM forgot about frost bomb.

"Frost Bomb and Wave of Conviction have had their Exposure values lowered, as these skills provided too large an elemental resistance reduction compared to other mechanics that have higher investment or penalties against bosses."

Nope, lol.
"
Rivi666 wrote:
Like someone mentioned above, mirror invested builds should feel like mirror invested builds, that's 800+ exalts right there, it's supposed to be good and feel amazing if you're investing that kind of currency into a certain build. Far from being overpowered in my opinion.

If the power creep in the game difficulty was reversed, those 100 1000 exa investments will still feel smooth and excellent.

The point is to make it less punishing for the rest or it's still all about the 0,05%.

I want to experience the game of a half-arsed build finding a few exa along the way and upgrading a little and maybe make it to tier 11 maps again. No more of the 'adjusted to make the 0,001% feel the strain'
think ill only play for 2 weeks at most because there is no more end game now what am I supposed to do post maven?
I read the nerfs without the slightest disappointment and just thought.. yes! wow! every single part of this makes perfect sense! Also, I think the new explode stat makes it more exciting and engaging. Do the same for double damage:
Chance to deal and extra #% damage.

I would love to see some ranger attack build love! Just one more "more" damage somewhere (bring back more per remaining chain), and/or fork without using Rigwald's Quills or Fork support. We still have to invest way more than spell builds on quite a few skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info