Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"Fractured Fossils and Beast-Splitting
Splitting an item through Beast-crafting now applies a split tag to both items (similar to “Mirrored”). Items that have Fractured Fossils used on them also gain the split tag. Split items cannot be split/mirrored again, and cannot have Imprints made of them or applied to them."

A needed change. Even if I dont craft im sad to see this go. Some of the "Duds" the crafter made with beast splitting and fracturing was still useable and cheap relative to the good none's.

"Atlas Mission Sustain
We've removed the bonus mission chance from Awakening objective bonuses, as Atlas passives combined with this bonus and other mechanics were resulting in an almost endless supply of missions. We've decided to keep the Atlas passives at full strength and remove the Awakening objective bonus so the player has the choice to invest in more Atlas missions if they desire."

This have to be the worse change GGG made for 3.14. I like master mission.
And i did invest in the more mission in 3.13 i took all the nodes every single one(except the delve ones I didn't want to delve). Most of the good passives sits behind the uncharted realm those take forever to unlock for a slow players like me and im sure the more casual players that get to map wont even unlock most of the uncharted point if any.
Sure at the end of the league i had more than i knew what to do with but for the 1st few weeks i didn't have enough even with a 160 awakening completion.
The best manifesto, I love changes like that <3
Leave my lovely Blade Vortex in peace!
Endgame for ultimatum
Run maps
kill sirus
repeat

what a good call gg, cant wait to quit after week or two now!
Well, I'd like to say very nice move GGG on the reworks. I think you just open the door for new possibilities for the future of POE. I've only got a handful of leagues under my belt and counting. thank s for a great game.
This is killing the end game... wtf!!!

Aside from the build and skill nerfs.. what are you suposed to do in end game now???

Kill Sirus and Uber Elder, Maven and like what.. then what??? You can do this with crap gear, why would you even farm for better gear, there will be nothing to farm... what, blight maps????

Forget Harvest, forget the BV, BBBF and other skill neerfs... WHAT IS THE END GAME NOW???????
"
Navezz wrote:
Who cares about standard?
People who actually have good gear, but if they're like you and have no pog kek god tier gear, then like you they wouldn't.
wtf you rly hate summoners. why?

where i gona spend currency ? you kill crafting you kill maping, delirium orbs are rare and i just i and you nerfed carrion gollems ? after your spectre nerf my spectres was dieying regullary. so what is next ? league when you buff summoners again so you can nerf them 10 time in a row?
"
Navezz wrote:
"
Randooming wrote:
I spend last league 800EX making 2 builds, items and maps for Standart and its all gone in 5 days. This is so depressing. I wasted so much time end effort for this.

Reading this makes me feel so hollow.

Who cares about standard? People malding!

I care about Standart. I played for that.
I am not malding/mad. I am just sad.
Nerfs, nerfs and more nerfs. What is the point in removing the fracture from maps when we have a trade system that is simply stupid and outdated? It's a pain in the ass to whisp half of the trade to get a stupid delirium orb, without talking about the sextant rolls. I feel like you want to make the game easier for new players, and make it harder for who actually knows how to play. I guess we are going back farming uber elder and slamming exalteds all day long, hoping to get something nice out of it, if your rng system wants it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info