[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

The POB allocates Whispers of Doom via amulet anointment, but as far as I can see the only curse you have is Assassin's Mark, so isn't that useless? Or am I overlooking something?
"
theodm wrote:
The POB allocates Whispers of Doom via amulet anointment, but as far as I can see the only curse you have is Assassin's Mark, so isn't that useless? Or am I overlooking something?

Vulnerability on hit corrupt for gloves
Great build! having a lot of fun with it , may i ask why opportunistic and not deadly infusion? isn't it a lot more damage up?
"
AlphaMagnetic wrote:
Great build! having a lot of fun with it , may i ask why opportunistic and not deadly infusion? isn't it a lot more damage up?

Its more dmg if you have less than ~85% crit chance. With 7 Power Charges, diamond flask its less damage. Node before Opportunistic is also a good one compared to node before deadly infusion.

https://pastebin.com/BAiRdFhd
Here is my build which shows that its less dmg.
Hi, I would just like to know if I can level a character as this build? If not, at what level approximately should I respec? Thanks a lot !
Hello there!
One simple question, is this bild vaible for Hardcore Legue?
Hi, doing pretty well with this build, though I could use some more DPS for the big bosses, the Maven didn't work out yet. Followed the mapping POB.

This is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/HABiRcy1

Some pointers on what to improve next would be appreciated!
Last edited by theodm on Jun 26, 2022, 7:57:22 AM
Hello. Ty for guide ) I would like to know - where the build feels better? assassin or inquisitor
Considering the cost of a good Cane can be very high is there any possible alternatives? I see off line prices around 10ex but no one is coming online from that group. Presently asking price of 40ex for a +3 with spell damage is the lowest.
I have a "Martyr of innocence" and a "The Yielding Mortality" both 6 link.
Could someone do me a big favor please?
Check my character Delerious_Daryl and let me know if the equipped weapon is worth continuing with?
Also is the use of legacy Acuity a bonus or not?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info