[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

Based on that bug forum, all kinds of masteries are buggy, probably going to be a bit before they get to totems.
"
fiyawerx wrote:
Based on that bug forum, all kinds of masteries are buggy, probably going to be a bit before they get to totems.

That said, Tim_GGG responded to the bug report saying it was being passed on to the team. Good work, this team! and get to work, that team!
~Donkster5
There is a Hunter's prefix for amulets: % of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life

How good would you say that is for this build?
Guys, is the difference between self cast TR and BT cast TR big? I'm speaking damage wise? In 3.14 I really enjoyed playing self cast TR trickster and stormed through everything the game had to offer.
FYI, “Ballista Totems
There is a bug where Ballistas used via Totem Support only have -45% damage taken instead of -80%. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch.”

Hopefully this happens today or tomorrow.
~Donkster5
They patched this!

"Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems summoned through Ballista Totem Support were taking more damage than intended."
~Donkster5
"
Pettson wrote:
There is a Hunter's prefix for amulets: % of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life

How good would you say that is for this build?

Unfortunately, leech doesn't work with Damage Over Time, which is the kind of damage we scale. You will be better off with Life Gained on Hit and Regeneration.
I'm not sure I understand the trick to get 5 overlapping pods.

From the text, Remi refers to a spreadsheet. Can you add a link to it or maybe a link to the forum post where he mentions the spreadsheet? Taking a look at it could really help. As far as I could understand, since we do not use concentrated effect, should we just aim at 39% AOE?

Also, are you sure those measures he found valid on 3.16?

Thanks in advance for any tips on this matter.
"
thoropa wrote:
I'm not sure I understand the trick to get 5 overlapping pods.

From the text, Remi refers to a spreadsheet. Can you add a link to it or maybe a link to the forum post where he mentions the spreadsheet? Taking a look at it could really help. As far as I could understand, since we do not use concentrated effect, should we just aim at 39% AOE?

Also, are you sure those measures he found valid on 3.16?

Thanks in advance for any tips on this matter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qc1chz/regarding_darkees_21_radius_toxic_rain_overlap/

There are a few different ways you could go about it.

5 arrows 4.81 average pods overlapping

5 arrows 4.35 average pods overlapping (this is the 39% inc aoe exactly)

6 arrows 5.29 average pods overlapping

gotta take a look at the sheet to fully understand the various requirements.
Last edited by BuDiu on Oct 31, 2021, 5:26:27 PM
Hi Donkster5

I just want to say Thank You for this build and especially for keeping the PoB up to date before the league start. I have a lot of fun and had a smooth start into Scourge, survivability is great and damage is good.

I'm still using some 'gap filler items' to fill my resistances and I have a lot of room for upgrades.

My Gear (Day 11)

Is the point with overlapping pods mandatory for endgame? To be honest, I didn't understand that so far...
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on Nov 2, 2021, 4:54:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info