[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Something odd is happening to my curses.
Check this screenshot for example:
https://i.imgur.com/8d9DRhW.png
You can see the minotaur has 2, what looks like frostbites on him and 1x elemental weakness. My AG(i think) seems to apply 2 curses all on his own. What looks like a frostbite debuff and the elemental weakness. Did GGG change it so that the - cold resist aura from the helmet, now also shows and counts as a curse? Also, my AG doesn't have the +1 curse on boots anymore, since I have +1 curse on my own chest. Does this even work correctly? Either way, the triple curse icon that hovers above enemies seems alarming.
Last edited by toppestofkeks_ on Dec 2, 2021, 8:34:18 AM
"
You can see the minotaur has 2, what looks like frostbites on him and 1x elemental weakness. My AG(i think) seems to apply 2 curses all on his own. What looks like a frostbite debuff and the elemental weakness. Did GGG change it so that the - cold resist aura from the helmet, now also shows and counts as a curse? Also, my AG doesn't have the +1 curse on boots anymore, since I have +1 curse on my own chest. Does this even work correctly? Either way, the triple curse icon that hovers above enemies seems alarming.

it just looks like ele weakness to me - it just has the 3 curse symbols since few years.
"
konop88 wrote:
While clearing maps is easy and just need some buff 2 movement speed, I struggle to dps shaper guardians/metamorphs etc. Minions survi is ok, but due to low dps it take so long that i die to one shots.
Except from wand upgrade to +1 +hatred or gems upgades - any idea how to boost dps?

Thanx

You should look to change your gem setup.
What you want to run is:

Chest:
Carrion Golem (Get 21/0) - Awakened Minion Dmg - Divergent Hypothermia - Awakened Cold Penetration - Awakened Melee Physical - Multistrike

Helm:
Raise Spectre - Summon Phantasm - GMP - Faster Projectiles

Get 2 white sockets on helm (2blue-2white) and you can swap for Predator + Elemental Focus for single target if it's needed for bossing.

You want to get 3blue on your chest so you can put Skeletons in the chest.
"

He has 2 curse son him.
Frostbite from your BV and EW from AG hits.
Has anyone tested what the build would look like with a +1 physical +1 int gems amulet? Is it confirmed not to be worth pursuing?
"
Has anyone tested what the build would look like with a +1 physical +1 int gems amulet? Is it confirmed not to be worth pursuing?

It would be a DPS increase from a technical perspective, but the Aul's amulet enables our primary defensive layer by allowing us to run Grace and Determination simultaneously.

Remember that the build's primary DPS multipliers rely heavily on applying a curse and EE through Blade Vortex at melee range, so the loss of our primary defensive layer effectively means that our primary multipliers become difficult/impossible to apply to high level enemies.

In other words, you'd definitely see an increase to your technical PoB DPS, but you would likely die constantly and see a significant drop to your realistic DPS in-game.
Last edited by Slench on Dec 2, 2021, 12:28:38 PM

Ok, I hit the motherload with one aisling slam. I have never dealt with such a crazy, high-priced item before. I guess my luck finally came through after all these leagues.

My question is how to go from here. Do I risk TFT (wait for exalted) traders to reforge keep suffix, or farm harvest for reforge attack/suffixes?

How hard would be getting 1% dmg per % block and elemental attack damage?

Still in shock how lucky I got...
"

Ok, I hit the motherload with one aisling slam. I have never dealt with such a crazy, high-priced item before. I guess my luck finally came through after all these leagues.

My question is how to go from here. Do I risk TFT (wait for exalted) traders to reforge keep suffix, or farm harvest for reforge attack/suffixes?

If you really want this dmg per block, your only reasonable option is to do "suff cannot" and "reforge, influence more common". Your chances will be somewhere between 25 and 33% (for an ilvl80 item. A few other mods are added at ilvl86) to hit the mod with every reroll. If you get your prefixes full - just buy reforge keep suff. All other options do not work for you, as damage for block has a pretty low weight and a bad tag.
P.S. if you have any other questions about this craft, don't try to ask me in game. I've already quitted the league.
Last edited by Its_OP on Dec 2, 2021, 5:19:13 PM
"

Craft 8% cold as extra chaos damage and use the shield.

When you want to take the shield to the next level, just keep pumping reforge keep suffix until you get either Elemental dmg with attacks or 1% dmg/block.
Either that or use reforge Influence (10 ex or something like that) with Meta mods.

Then craft 8% cold dmg as extra chaos and be proud over your 5 mod shield.

If you want to get a mirror worthy shield, finish it with a Augment Influence to get the last 6th mode.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Dec 2, 2021, 5:49:27 PM
I recently switched to your most updated build, and I was wondering if you noticed any survability issues with minions? My golems seem to die pretty constantly in juiced T16 maps and simus now. Maybe this is just something to deal with for the most part rather than fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info