[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Is it just POB that doesnt calculate Glancing blows in your minions block chance or is that correct? If its correct then what's the point taking Glancing blows and Necromantic Aegis?
"
konop88 wrote:
Is it just POB that doesnt calculate Glancing blows in your minions block chance or is that correct? If its correct then what's the point taking Glancing blows and Necromantic Aegis?

Yeah, i dont get it too.
Glancing Blows accounts for your block, because you can block wihtout a shield, just with block from Rumi's and all the shield modifiers on your tree. I'm using Necromantic Aegis as well and I'm at 6attack/40 spell block chance without Bone offering and 40/72 with bone offering up.
Your minions block is not affected by Glancing in any way IIRC.
Last edited by anone on Dec 1, 2021, 11:06:16 AM
"

Glancing Blows accounts for your block, because you can block wihtout a shield, just with block from Rumi's and all the shield modifiers on your tree. I'm using Necromantic Aegis as well and I'm at 6attack/40 spell block chance without Bone offering and 40/72 with bone offering up.

Thats clear now - no point using GB if u not using Rumi. Makes me more confused what 2 do with my tree and flasks and and skills(bone/flesh offering) and ascendency :D :D :D

My understanding is :
1.Rumi for base block
2.swap flesh for bone offering + Mistress of sacrifice + passives to boost rumi
3.Use Molten shell

Is that right?

Thanx :>
How much HP would you say you need on skeletons, for them to be usable? Mine would have only 5k at the moment.
Spoiler
"
konop88 wrote:
"

Thats clear now - no point using GB if u not using Rumi. Makes me more confused what 2 do with my tree and flasks and and skills(bone/flesh offering) and ascendency :D :D :D

My understanding is :
1.Rumi for base block
2.swap flesh for bone offering + Mistress of sacrifice + passives to boost rumi
3.Use Molten shell

Is that right?

Thanx :>

correct, bone for mapping, flesh for faster bossing, stay with bone if you're feeling squishy.

"
How much HP would you say you need on skeletons, for them to be usable? Mine would have only 5k at the moment.

it doesn't matter, since they're only used during hard single mobs/beyond/bosses - with all the other minions swarming the target. The fact that you can just resummon them in 3 seconds makes them worthwhile (with the right setup, like OP's helmet)
Last edited by anone on Dec 1, 2021, 1:16:15 PM
For the scourge low budget POB, the notes call for a 6L chest with 4B/2G for syndicate ops, but the skills tab has carrion golems in the chest with a mix of red, green and blue.

Seems to be in all of the different POBs for scourge, 4b/2g skin but carrion golems is the 6L and its all different colors

Just a tad confused on which to follow
Last edited by monoxide1337 on Dec 1, 2021, 6:30:10 PM
"
monoxide1337 wrote:
For the scourge low budget POB, the notes call for a 6L chest with 4B/2G for syndicate ops, but the skills tab has carrion golems in the chest with a mix of red, green and blue.

Seems to be in all of the different POBs for scourge, 4b/2g skin but carrion golems is the 6L and its all different colors

Just a tad confused on which to follow

We used to run Golems in helm and spectres in chest.
But someone pointed out that after the buff to skin of the lords, golems in chest was better so we swapped for carrion golems in chest.

This made us change the colors of the skin. It used to be 4g-2b that was the best but it has changed to fit golems instead.
While clearing maps is easy and just need some buff 2 movement speed, I struggle to dps shaper guardians/metamorphs etc. Minions survi is ok, but due to low dps it take so long that i die to one shots.
Except from wand upgrade to +1 +hatred or gems upgades - any idea how to boost dps?

Thanx
"
konop88 wrote:
While clearing maps is easy and just need some buff 2 movement speed, I struggle to dps shaper guardians/metamorphs etc. Minions survi is ok, but due to low dps it take so long that i die to one shots.
Except from wand upgrade to +1 +hatred or gems upgades - any idea how to boost dps?

Thanx

1) Get yourself some Awakened / Alt Quality Gems.
2) Get a +1 to All Spell Skills wand. All your minion gems are spells, so such replacement will boost your auras along with minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info