[3.14] Hollow Palm/Infernal Blow - Will not be continued / I stop playing this game

"
B0Ni3K wrote:
I think this build need something to deal with bosses in acts. Because without One With Nothing its very hard to kill bosses. Clear mobs its nice but i get very tired when I need kill boss on acts. Idk maybe i try rush to blood aqueduct and try farm tabula and buy this jewel but its to expensive. ;(

Youre kinda right. I fixed that by taking some Sword notes and bought a Unique Sword
In Maps right now and feels good and solid. Ultimatums are Fun to do and up to 7 are no big deal.
Still lot of things to do incl. the Annoitment :/

Decided to go Saboteur as 2nd Ascendency for the Blind on hit.
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Apr 20, 2021, 5:03:06 AM
Hmm I buy this chest and maybe you have idea how do 4r and 2b colors in this?
Got it also in the Pipeline. Best way is to manually color it 4 off.
Then wait for Harvesrt and try get the other two Colors. Takes some time. You can buy Harvest Crafts on TFT Channel on Discord
So its really going good.
Was able to buy my 2 Inspired Learning after I found a Brothers Stash Div. Card. Also I got a cheap Flammability on Hit Ring.
Next I will upgrade my Belt and the Gems. Also if I lvl more I need the medium Cluster and the Brutal Restraint Jewel.

So far this League rocks :D
Hey wanted to try a hollow palm for once,this looks pretty good.
Few questions,whats the point of transition to hollow palm,can you just plop it in to the closest cluster slot asap,also whats the minimum dex you would say is good to have big dips?I kinda got the currency for it,and probably most of the other things (maybe a 6l wrap will be expensive a bit but i already have my league starter mapping)
"
nayfear wrote:
Hey wanted to try a hollow palm for once,this looks pretty good.
Few questions,whats the point of transition to hollow palm,can you just plop it in to the closest cluster slot asap,also whats the minimum dex you would say is good to have big dips?I kinda got the currency for it,and probably most of the other things (maybe a 6l wrap will be expensive a bit but i already have my league starter mapping)

Yah it makes sense to grap the nearest possible cluster sockket but then again when you got the points rdy to go, it would be better to put it down south, cuz there you get two good skill points as well.

Dex wise I would say when you are at 700-800 Dex you start to feel a difference. Right now I am over 1.2k Dex and it gives me over 3 kk DPS.
Hmm I'dont know what focus in my build. I wait for harvest with colors in my body armour (use withering and added cold). Jewels, belt?
"
B0Ni3K wrote:
Hmm I'dont know what focus in my build. I wait for harvest with colors in my body armour (use withering and added cold). Jewels, belt?

Coloring sucks. Keep looking and trying. If you switch ur Belt to Cyclopian Coil (good roll) you gain a lot of DMG.
Ur rings are good for now. But as soon as you gain more Currency you want to switch those for better ones.
If you switch belts you can fix Resis with jewels. Urs are just soso and they are not expensive with Life and Resis.

After you fix all that start buying Insp Learning. This will make Ultimatums a joke.

My POB atm:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NQBrJqNY
I am absolutely pleased with this Build. Its an insane League start for me.

Because I am too stupid, I levelled this build to lvl 94 on a 5 LINK! Just as I was looking for my first Awakened Gem I realised that I had Controlled Destruction instead of Ele Focus in my Gem Setting. And Contr.Destr. does nothing for Infernal Blow. Lol.

But this shows how strong and good this build can be. Right now I finishing my Atlas and then I do some more of the challenges before I heavily invest in farming T16 Maps for currency and the next Build ....

If any1 got Questions or want to see the build in action: just whsp me ingame: Ulscion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info