[3.14] Hollow Palm/Infernal Blow - Will not be continued / I stop playing this game

Since I am done with the league and I have that gear already on standard: I will sell my complete stuff (and only Complete) for 200 Exalts. Interested? MSG me here or Ingame.

Cheers
Can I change Infernal Blow to Ice Crash or other melee skill?
Never tried. But I think with some adjustments it should work
do you think this build may be ready for next league? I think I will try this build as a starter and then move it to end game. I will really appreciate editing your post before new league and give some leveling tips already in post and change PoB that we could switch between stages like act 1, 2, 5.. etc so everything will be in one link and not in several small ones. or give tips already in PoB link in notes tab. that would help a lot

"
EXlatkek wrote:
do you think this build may be ready for next league? I think I will try this build as a starter and then move it to end game. I will really appreciate editing your post before new league and give some leveling tips already in post and change PoB that we could switch between stages like act 1, 2, 5.. etc so everything will be in one link and not in several small ones. or give tips already in PoB link in notes tab. that would help a lot

Since I am bored anyways and got the time: I will do it! Thx for reminding me.
And yes: as long as OwN will not get nerfed, this build is totally viable for next league.
Do we need to stack armour as well or or evasion would do? Sometimes mapping is pure fun and clearing speed is good but for some bosses/conquerors I kept dying. (evas is around 12k or 24k after wind) .
"
EarnestAngel wrote:
Do we need to stack armour as well or or evasion would do? Sometimes mapping is pure fun and clearing speed is good but for some bosses/conquerors I kept dying. (evas is around 12k or 24k after wind) .

Only Stat you Stack is Dex. Eva is better than Armour, for this build and for most others as well. So if you can get higher numbers: First Dex than Evasion
Since I cant see what this Game will be in the near future, I will stop playing it at all.
Next League looks not enjoyable at all and all the nerfs and strange new skills doesn't attract me.
So good luck out there but I can't help you anymore!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info