0.9.9 Patch Notes

A good trade system could make potentially a huge difference. While a trade window is a good place to start, going further and adding other elements that allow easier item trading (in particular, the ability to be able to put items up for a price, walk away, then check back later to see if people have traded - I'm sure this sort of thing has a proper name) could be really handy.

It's also the case that some characters need 6-links more than others. Even though I'm trying (a bit) to make a 6-linked sword for my Marauder right now, it would be more useful to make 6-linked armour for my Witch, due to the builds/playstyles of the two.

Since I doubt anyone is going to sell a 6-link unless it's a really low-end base item (and even then), over time more may emerge.
"
chamillion wrote:
I currently have a 6 socket Chaos plate that I've put over 1200 fusings into looking for a 6 link. I've also 5 linked a sword and an Int Chest. Man up. Bottom line.

hahahahahaha
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
This patch is AWESOME ! ! I cant wait to play. Totems, here we come.

Ooh, new skill tree is up.

I kind of like that there isn't a lot of support for traps and totems on the tree. It feels like (though haven't tried them yet, of course) that they can be easily splashed into a build without too much investment and still be effective. Plus half of the supports for each are in the middle so they're relatively easy to access (the other half being in the dead centre of Dex/Int land, the other being around where AoF used to be.)
I do find it a little odd that there's no support for remote mines at all when there is a bit for the others but eh.
"
gh0un wrote:
"

Blizzard makes a game just for you and it's almost at release.

No they dont.
Diablo 3 is not a competitive game.
Its a casualized piece of crap that lost track of what is important in a good game, because activision is greedy for money.

I doubt beating inferno will be anything close to casual.
"
chamillion wrote:
Man up. Bottom line.

I've never seen a community more consistently represented by kids who were bullied in kindergarten and used video games to mask their confidence issues ever since :(

Seriously. Toughing on the internet is pathetic.

I would love for the game to be hard. Unfortunately, up to now (still patching, so dunno how rebalancing is yet) it has been very, very, very easy. Game play should be hard. Micro-managing your inventory and stash is not game play. Put your priorities in the right order.
Last edited by brainsare on May 8, 2012, 8:45:03 PM
Thank you for the Corner Map!!

This is what I've been waiting for!
"¡Quando ay caramba, Donde ésta?"
www.MemoryThief.Com
New patch with the new class locked , why ... nobody knows .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on May 8, 2012, 9:11:17 PM
You would think that for this game to be successful it would have to differ from the way diablo ran things. I was wrong.
Class is locked until the public stress test, I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info