Certrain streamer gets multiple Mirrors from Ritual.

I do myself think there are some streamers that have very suspicious RNG.
I won't give names because even if I am suspicious and I think some streamers have a cheated RNG, it doesn't affect my gameplay, my life, and the game is still enjoyable for me.
I just don't watch theese streamers anymore.

But how can you not be suspicious when some streamers that play 10h+ a day or even more have a "comon" RNG, they drop, they craft, they progress through the game like anyone. Sometimes they get lucky, sometimes they don't.
Of course they tend to have a lot of currencies, but they play a lot, they optimize everything and have a huge amount of knowledge. They deserve it.

And then, there is some other streamers that are just sleeping on hundreds or thousands exalts, have stacks of mirrors, they do it every league, they drop everything everytime, they always drop amazing things, multiple HH each league.
Theese guys are dragons lol.
I know too some of them were ban for RMT so it's maybe the case too.
There is a streamer that is known for that.
He's struggling, poor stuff, hard progressing, and then he goes play offline, and the next day BOOM, 6 links, GG items, piles of exalts.

So yeah, I'm very suspicious of some streamers RNG (or streamer RMT ?)
But who cares ? It doesn't affect my gameplay and I can enjoy the game so cool for them I guess lol.
"
Domah wrote:
I won't give names because even if I am suspicious and I think some streamers have a cheated RNG, it doesn't affect my gameplay, my life, and the game is still enjoyable for me.

But how can you not be suspicious when some streamers that play 10h+ a day or even more have a "comon" RNG, they drop, they craft, they progress through the game like anyone. Sometimes they get lucky, sometimes they don't.
Of course they tend to have a lot of currencies, but they play a lot, they optimize everything and have a huge amount of knowledge. They deserve it.

And then, there is some other streamers that are just sleeping on hundreds or thousands exalts, have stacks of mirrors, they do it every league, they drop everything everytime, they always drop amazing things, multiple HH each league.
He's struggling, poor stuff, hard progressing, and then he goes play offline, and the next day BOOM, 6 links, GG items, piles of exalts.

But who cares ? It doesn't affect my gameplay and I can enjoy the game so cool for them I guess lol.

That's mostly RMT. Some people spend thousands.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
"
Domah wrote:

while there may certainly be rmt going around, some people play HARD on the economy at the start of a league, in organized groups with different roles (traders, farmers, crafters etc). these guys can make double digit mirrors very early on 100% legitimate. Just because its hard to understand how something can be done doesnt mean there is something fishy going on
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Sarciss wrote:

Thing is i usually hit endgame earlier than most of the HCSSF streamers, simply because they play HCSSF and i play softcore trade and take a few days off when a league starts. If i didnt play trade i wouldnt have gotten a shavs this league for example, despite running T17 100% deli maps and what not.
The point is im not blaming anyone for not getting enough currency. I made enough and quit the league already, but many streamers get some of the key gear for builds very early all while playing SSF. This rules out the point of "just play more" if i dont get stuff like shavs 1 month into the league despite running some of the hardest/most profitable content available for more hours over the span of a league than anyone could have played in like the first week of a league in total.

Why it makes sense to attract players over streamers' content and not simply increase drops for everyone? Thats an easy one: stuff like this is currently common practice for tons of games. Increasing chase drops for everyone would devalue stuff even more though, thus leading to players quitting the league earlier than they already do.

Ok, what you're obviously missing entirely is that these SSFHC players that get the items they need is because they target farm for them.

It's like all of these people complaining that they can't get a HH, and I'll quote Ziz who said this "well what are you doing to increase your chances of getting one to drop?".

Because if you're just blindly running map after map and hoping to get lucky drops, then you're only hurting yourself and have zero reason to complain.

Once I started targeting a HH, I had it within 5 hours. My very first one that I didn't buy. Not bragging at all,just pointing out how easy it is to get the things you want but you have to be willing to put in the effort.

Yeah thanks capt. obvious. I think ive been playing the game long enough that i know how to force things. Thats obviously not what i was talking about. Shavs was just a random example.
HH target farming and actually dropping it within 5 hours is incredibly incredibly lucky tho. Unless you did it in harvest league with the delirium abuse ;)
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I dont fully understand the blind trust without question you or some of the other folks are giving GGG despite, at the very least, a less than perfect history.

Imo no one, or no company is beyond question. It been the situation that when money is involved (especially in a f2p) that Devs are really willing to push that ethical line.

My trust with GGG is pretty limited based on what I've seen over the years. I could list a number of HIGHLY questionable things beyond seeding and loot manipulation.

It's not about blind trust. It's not about trust at all. We all know GGG have done pretty questionable things over the years.

But individual drop rates? Drop rates based on money spent? Come on. The repercussions if something like this came out? Is it really worth it? How many people watches streamers in the big picture? What's really in if for GGG?

The bottom line; there are mainly three things you can do to increase your "RNG"; play efficient, play the "right" content and play A LOT. What people seem to forget/ignore/not know, is that certain streamers are miles ahead of 'most' players when it comes to all three aspects.

Again, indivisual drop rates? It's so damn idiotic I don't even know how to react. I don't mean it's idiotic to believe it's happening, people are free to believe whatever they want. But if it's actually happening? It would be so idiotic, dumb and wasted, and the game would probably die in a matter of months if it became public. And it only takes one out of 150 employess with some sense of morals.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Let's not forget that this thread was started by a person who fell for CuteDogs trolling and the premise of the entire thread is based on a joke.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Let's not forget that this thread was started by a person who fell for CuteDogs trolling and the premise of the entire thread is based on a joke.
Amazing.
what a genius honestly you brought all the tin foil hats in one fucking spot it's so good
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
what a genius honestly you brought all the tin foil hats in one fucking spot it's so good

And the habitual trolls.
grow up, GGG has been spoonfeeding streamers loot for years

They get attention, you dont, this is advertising 101

either buy currency or run 100X more maps then them, that is how you get rich, period
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info