Certrain streamer gets multiple Mirrors from Ritual.

"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

You and many others think that GGG specifically goes into the coding of streamer accounts to boost their RNG.
I guess if you're the kind of person who believes that, you're the kind of person who could never accept the possibility of being wrong.

this argument cant be proven either way so for you to say that i am wrong is just wrong. people can either believe 2 things but at the end of the day neither can be proven.

Occam's Razor says that when faced with a mystery, we should follow the lead that requires the fewest assumptions. The idea that your "bad RNG" is just a figment of your imagination and that it's nothing special requires way fewer than the idea that there's a conspiracy at GGG.
You're also not special in that many others lack discipline of mind and think just like you do, so there's always company for you to hang with.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Mar 5, 2021, 4:12:17 PM
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

You and many others think that GGG specifically goes into the coding of streamer accounts to boost their RNG.
I guess if you're the kind of person who believes that, you're the kind of person who could never accept the possibility of being wrong.

this argument cant be proven either way so for you to say that i am wrong is just wrong. people can either believe 2 things but at the end of the day neither can be proven.

Occam's Razor says that when faced with a mystery, we should follow the lead that requires the fewest assumptions. The idea that your "bad RNG" is just a figment of your imagination and that it's nothing special requires way fewer than the idea that there's a conspiracy at GGG.
You're also not special in that many others lack discipline of mind and think just like you do, so there's always company for you to hang with.

this would sound better if you used your real account that you play with not just a throwaway account used for the forums.
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"

this would sound better if you used your real account that you play with not just a throwaway account used for the forums.

Wrong. Another assumption.
My main character is Duel_Of_The_Fates. I pvp too and i'll show you how real I am.
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Mar 5, 2021, 4:16:25 PM
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

unhide your profile then. if i'm wrong then i'll apologize but i doubt that i am.
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

unhide your profile then. if i'm wrong then i'll apologize but i doubt that i am.

Read my edit. I keep my profile private because my pvp build is something I want to keep secret for now.
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Mar 5, 2021, 4:18:52 PM
^^^ lol
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

Read my edit. I keep my profile private because my pvp build is something I want to keep secret for now.

so you dont even play the league or have any supp packs but this is your main account? yeah whatever.
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:
"

so you dont even play the league or have any supp packs but this is your main account? yeah whatever.

You could just message me in game and come to my HO if you have a STD account, but you don't even want to try in an attempt to save face and not "be wrong". I really don't GAF at this point anymore, so please stop talking to me.
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

You could just message me in game and come to my HO if you have a STD account, but you don't even want to try in an attempt to save face and not "be wrong". I really don't GAF at this point anymore, so please stop talking to me.

i havent logged into this game in 2 days so i certainly wont log into it now just for you. and dont worry i am done with you and this whole thread.
i have my opinion on the subject matter just like others can have theirs, and until either side can prove something, this is the end of the discussion.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 5, 2021, 4:49:53 PM
"
"
Noble_Seiken wrote:

i havent logged into this game in 2 days so i certainly wont log into it now just for you. and dont worry i am done with you and this whole thread.
i have my opinion on the issue just like others can have theirs.

Maybe if you'd start attacking arguments instead of people you'd be taken seriously and maybe we could have a discussion representative of the age group you like to claim you are a part of.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info