[3.15] CI Int Stack Deadeye Elemental Bow | Barrage + Ice Shot / Lighting Arrow / Tornado Shot

"
kowalcd wrote:
I tried to switch to this build from a cobra lash int build (esoro)

boy oh boy did i underestimate how much investment this would take!

I still have ages to go before I reach anything close to your gear. The main issue I've run into if you don't have deep pockets is the survivability

Would be good for us noobs to have a PoB variation of a level 90ish version with gear that sits under a 40ex budget.

lots of the gear is very high cost and I found really hard to craft. Not sure if another build uses similar items but anything with #int+%int+#es+damage mod/resist is really hard to find and very expensive

even with the bows, there are none on trade close to the required stats
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LJ0vQ5lHn

I'm going to keep trying to switch my gear over slowly

Yes that is something I can work on and post. As for most gear items as int stack wanderer is a pretty meta build cost for most items will be high.

Looking at your build the immediate suggestions I can make are:

If you want to keep lightning damage
-Add precision to cap hit chance. Doesn't have to be 20 just to level where you still have enough mana. Summon ice golem also helps with capping hit chance.
-Point Blank on quiver will add a lot of dps for bosses as long as you stay close
-Annoitment on amulet, can get a ES one as well if you want a bit more survivability
-For Assasin's mark ring I would change it out for a rare ring with int and ES as you can't apply 3 curses.
-Drop the two shield nodes on bottom of tree
-For Transcedent Flesh side maybe drop for now and pick up ES nodes such as Soul Thief or Unnatural Calm

Otherwise Call of the Brotherhood even without int corruption would help a lot with chilling and freezing most enemies.
thanks, I've made some tweaks

any tips on how to make the movement speed a bit quicker? flame dash isn't that good to spam and the standing running speed is a bit slow (i got the phase jewel but doesn't really feel quick)
"
kowalcd wrote:
thanks, I've made some tweaks

any tips on how to make the movement speed a bit quicker? flame dash isn't that good to spam and the standing running speed is a bit slow (i got the phase jewel but doesn't really feel quick)

I don't have that much move speed normally, I think 180% or so. 30% from boots, a little from elusive / onslaught and then quicksilver flask.

If you replace your jade flask with either of these should be a big boost. Then get freeze on your diamond and have corrupted blood on a jewel implicit?

Your boots also do not have movement speed so that along with flask should help a bit.
Hi there,

I'm currently leveling my character, almost got all gear so getting jewels now.

Why do you use disorienting display on the large clusters?
Does it work with elemental weakness on hit on gloves?

Edit : Or just cuz there is nothing better to have?^^
Last edited by SuperConnard33 on Mar 21, 2021, 6:40:49 AM
"
Hi there,

I'm currently leveling my character, almost got all gear so getting jewels now.

Why do you use disorienting display on the large clusters?
Does it work with elemental weakness on hit on gloves?

Edit : Or just cuz there is nothing better to have?^^

I like having blind as a defensive layer and the other options are Widespread Destruction or Doryani's Lesson or int / attributes. Int + attributes may be better but was much harder to craft / none available to buy.

Will work if using lighting arrow or ice shot.
"
ElJudge wrote:

I like having blind as a defensive layer and the other options are Widespread Destruction or Doryani's Lesson or int / attributes. Int + attributes may be better but was much harder to craft / none available to buy.

Ok, so it works while clearing.

In your PoB, when I swap your belt for a headhunter, I'm at 43 mana. Any idea how to improve it besides using 2 reduced mana reserved jewels or enlighten instead of golem for precision or swapping the anointment which is a big dps loss?

Trying to find something optimal.
Last edited by SuperConnard33 on Mar 24, 2021, 2:38:09 AM
"
"
ElJudge wrote:

Ok, so it works while clearing.

In your PoB, when I swap your belt for a headhunter, I'm at 43 mana. Any idea how to improve it besides using 2 reduced mana reserved jewels or enlighten instead of golem for precision or swapping the anointment which is a big dps loss?

Trying to find something optimal.

I didn't use ice golem when I had HH. Another option would be to use a lower level precision or enlighten on precision like you mentioned
Divergent Hypothermia is stronger than both Cold Pen or Anomalous Inspiration as a 5th link. 6L then choose between Cold Pen higher dps, Or Anomalous slightly lower but lower mana cost of skills as well. Playing a sister build bow conversion ele as well = ) same link but CI can use dmg on full life... while I use energy leech haha

"
Neyeah wrote:
Divergent Hypothermia is stronger than both Cold Pen or Anomalous Inspiration as a 5th link. 6L then choose between Cold Pen higher dps, Or Anomalous slightly lower but lower mana cost of skills as well. Playing a sister build bow conversion ele as well = ) same link but CI can use dmg on full life... while I use energy leech haha

Yes it is definitely a stronger link. The main reason I don't have in Barrage for my preferred gem setup is due to consistency for me at cost of ~1-5% dps loss. As this build is also using elemental focus I don't want to depend on frost bomb or having mirage archer up to make sure enemy is chilled. For mapping the 90% avoid aliments mod also hurts it though I guess I don't normally use barrage outside of delirious maps.
Updated with some notes, some nerfs but overall build should still be playable. Thinking to try strength stacking fire this league but will see.

3.13 Changes

-Chainbreaker will have to test but with our attack rate think it won't be as effective

-Frost Bomb Exposure Nerf from 25% to 15%

-Snowstorm Cluster Jewel down from 10% to 8%

-Harvest nerfs not too bad in terms of gear as can still r/a influence. Amulet will be harder to craft though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info