[3.15] CI Int Stack Deadeye Elemental Bow | Barrage + Ice Shot / Lighting Arrow / Tornado Shot

AFter playing a shit ton of bosses, maps, all stuff with this build, its just too much fun to run ANYTHING with it, Even caustic arrow can kill bosses and clean maps, the flat dmg is just insane, my final gear isnt the best but its still solid AF to kill all bosses with 0 flasks and deathless. Thanks for the crazy idea, hope someone that reads this forum try it just for the fun, 10/10 fun AF build with solid ways to DESTROY a A9 sirus with Caustic Arrow no DOT LUL

My Final Gear:

Still alot to spend and to get it even better but i'll try new ideas for now.
Build looks fun, and I love int stacking wanders/old HoWA so definitely going to try this out. How necessary is deadeye chain for clear if i have an explode chest you think? I kind of want to try it as a raider for ailment immune/more zoom (assuming I can land some decent tailwind boots)
Last edited by A_Mule on Mar 6, 2021, 4:22:59 AM
"
Build looks fun, and I love int stacking wanders/old HoWA so definitely going to try this out. How necessary is deadeye chain for clear if i have an explode chest you think? I kind of want to try it as a raider for ailment immune/more zoom (assuming I can land some decent tailwind boots)

Explode chest should work, can also use chain support instead of hypothermia with the clear skill. And yes tailwind boots should make them pretty close.

The only other thing would be to consider getting additional arrows on bow as well.
"
BlackTyphon wrote:
AFter playing a shit ton of bosses, maps, all stuff with this build, its just too much fun to run ANYTHING with it, Even caustic arrow can kill bosses and clean maps, the flat dmg is just insane, my final gear isnt the best but its still solid AF to kill all bosses with 0 flasks and deathless. Thanks for the crazy idea, hope someone that reads this forum try it just for the fun, 10/10 fun AF build with solid ways to DESTROY a A9 sirus with Caustic Arrow no DOT LUL
Spoiler

My Final Gear:

Still alot to spend and to get it even better but i'll try new ideas for now.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the build!
Awesome build, melting content with it.
Hi how would you craft a +2 arrow bow?
"
ImTheories wrote:
Awesome build, melting content with it.

Glad to hear build is working out for you!
"
Hi how would you craft a +2 arrow bow?

I would either alt spam for +2 arrows or harvest reforge attack until +2. Alt spam can imprint / have more control but harvest reforge attack would be cheaper

For alt the process would be:

1. Alt / aug until you get +2 additional arrows
2. Imprint
3. If prefix was good (flat cold / flat lightning at good tier) keep, other wise annul / harvest remove mod so just +2 arrows
4. Imprint again if base is just +2 arrows
5. regal for suffix (looking for crit mod or speed)
6. If not either crit or speed, can revert to imprint to try again or can do rem non speed add speed (can hit proj speed)
6. If suffix is crit multi / crit chance (depends which you prefer / how much crit chance you have on build) then and aug speed.
7. If suffix is attack speed then aug crit
8. Rem / add speed or crit until tiers you want
9. With suffix done, make sure prefixes are empty.

two options here:
10. Aug cold then rem / add cold until tier you want (depending on craft prices can also craft cold damage on bench instead of aug. Can also do lightning first)
11. Aug lightning then rem / add lightning until tier you want
12. Craft attacks with this weapon penetrate 10% of ele resists

Or:
10. Reforge an item keeping suffixes until it hits cold and / or light
11. Rem / add cold / lightning
12. Craft attacks with this weapon penetrate 10% of ele resists

For Harvest reforge:
Spam until you get +2 arrows and removable suffixes or attack speed / crit.
Then follow steps above. Once suffixes are done, reroll keep suffix until removeable prefixes and / or flat cold / lightning.
Last edited by ElJudge on Mar 14, 2021, 4:30:15 PM
Updated with Oshabi kill gif and added some notes to crafting for gear per questions.

Also finally finished my helmet which went through 74 reforge keep prefixes!
I tried to switch to this build from a cobra lash int build (esoro)

boy oh boy did i underestimate how much investment this would take!

I still have ages to go before I reach anything close to your gear. The main issue I've run into if you don't have deep pockets is the survivability

Would be good for us noobs to have a PoB variation of a level 90ish version with gear that sits under a 40ex budget.

lots of the gear is very high cost and I found really hard to craft. Not sure if another build uses similar items but anything with #int+%int+#es+damage mod/resist is really hard to find and very expensive

even with the bows, there are none on trade close to the required stats
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LJ0vQ5lHn

I'm going to keep trying to switch my gear over slowly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info