3.13.1d Hotfix

looks like little bit better now

ty GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Every time I switch characters or go to main menu it makes me redownload hot fix on steam.
Same here...
Game keeps booting me to re-download patch or download a new patch. If you guys are actually fixing a bunch of issues then full kudos to you, although its been a lil rough to play today.
"
Amorepheus wrote:
Game keeps booting me to re-download patch or download a new patch. If you guys are actually fixing a bunch of issues then full kudos to you, although its been a lil rough to play today.

same, ive patched 3 times now to be told i need to patch when i try to log in
Noticed that although it will say you need to exit and patch (over and over again), if you just click Log In again, it may let you in.

Steam on a Win10 PC
Last edited by samite_alchemist on Feb 24, 2021, 1:54:21 PM
I'm currently downloading my 267th Patch today!

I'm hoping this one will let me log in :)
"
Noticed that although it will say you need to exit and patch (over and over again), if you just click Log In again, it may let you in.
Steam on a Win10 PC

Have the same behaviour since this hotfix, but it seems to possibly be server related.

While the client shows itself briefly downloading something on every restart, I get a login error about 50% of the time trying to log into the Canada East server. Despite the message, you will sometimes successfully log in by simply clicking the [Log In] button again. Was also frequently receiving the "ERROR: League" character league identifier issue when this hotfix was first released (though this also occurred at other times during the league).

I am using the standalone 64bit client on Windows 10.

The message displayed is:
"
Login Error
There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile.

I ran the PackCheck tool against my defragmented GGPK when this first occurred (following this hotfix) and it did find and correct a few errors, with no effect on the login error reports. I also forced it to re-download the game exes.
I think i found the problem. OneDrive. It messed up my carefully defined drives where programs reside on C: (an SSD) while data resides on E: (an HDD). Although i deleted OneDrive, some things will still go to the wrong location. That is, to "C:\Users\~~~\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" rather than "E:\Users\~~~\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile"

OneDrive, just another evil program from microsoft.
This is my 4th reinstallation of POE since the new patch hope it will be fixed soon.

Tried the scan and all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info