[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3286425 i wish this build was still kind alive, i just dont want to spend time to see if its gonna be actually working or not ;c
Hi!
Although its not a templar, i still want to share where i am right now
https://pastebin.com/hpvXNHXM
I started a new league, holding in mind this guide and a general idea of desecrate inside VD links. Didn't know at the moment, that cwc is not affected by cooldown recovery.
My build is kind of strange...but its the best gameplay i had so far. Cruising around with two mouse buttons pressed.
Progress is mostly in the divines spent. I remember a week ago i got awakened spell cascade, was so happy.
Total DPS now is 4 mil in vortex and 15 mil with 20 VD balls. Idk how to count balls, so i just go with 20. Yeah.
If someone could go check the build, i'd be happy to read your comments on improvements.

ps. If you search for my char "OrangeSab" in poe.ninja, VD is not shown. Why the puck poe.ninja thinks my dps is only in vortex?
@portalmyst

that build is great to clear yellow maps but dies if anything in red maps so much as sneezes in your general direction. Sure it lists a pretty looking dps in POB but it has ZERO defenses built in but does waste 4 points to get some spell suppression (whereas 40% spell suppression is as good as 0%)

Also it shows Vortex as the skill because it feels like the vortex CASTS (not the degens) are doing the brunt of the damage
Last edited by zarb on Aug 31, 2023, 6:12:42 PM
Well it felt comfortable at 60% delirium and beasts/blight/harb/expedition scarabs at t16 tropical island ))) I did die, but not from rares. Bossing felt sad and blight-ravaged bosses too. Thanks for the check anyway.
Anyone else thinks the new VD Gems are completely useless?
Will the movement speed and spawn amount in the 10 version outpace the typical setup?
Do movement speed bonuses decrease the time to explosion enough to matter, enough so that they are faster than you spawn them, and therefore the limit is not the limiting factor?
"
lilbuddha wrote:
Will the movement speed and spawn amount in the 10 version outpace the typical setup?
Do movement speed bonuses decrease the time to explosion enough to matter, enough so that they are faster than you spawn them, and therefore the limit is not the limiting factor?

I don't think this works, MAYBE without cascade but then we don't have enough corpses. The point is we would cast VD way too often with cascade.

Eventually the other Version is an option, despite the orbs not being moving the damage is dramatically higher (higher base dmg and higher dmg multiplier).
Last edited by Mirathas on Dec 8, 2023, 1:21:00 AM
How are you, guys, managed the helment enchant and the lack of mana now ?

I'm trying to do this build again as it was one of my favorite so far, but don't know if it still works with all the change (that I didn't really check...^^).

If you have any help or stuff you might think about to wake it works, that would be cool.

Thanks
Just a short update on 3.23, generally the build works as it did the last leagues, not too much different, especially not more powerful.

What I recognized:
1) Volatile Dead of Seething (10 balls)
This is nice for leveling without spell cascade but is not working at all with cascade as balls are replaced to fast.

2) Volatile Dead of Confinement (stationary orbs)
Not really usable so far, dmg is higher but they explode too late.

3) Detonate Dead of Chain Reaction
For extreme high density situations, like Simulacrum or Ultimatum this seems to perform a better then VD, will investigate this option further while my gear improves.
"
Mirathas wrote:
Just a short update on 3.23, generally the build works as it did the last leagues, not too much different, especially not more powerful.

What I recognized:
1) Volatile Dead of Seething (10 balls)
This is nice for leveling without spell cascade but is not working at all with cascade as balls are replaced to fast.

2) Volatile Dead of Confinement (stationary orbs)
Not really usable so far, dmg is higher but they explode too late.

3) Detonate Dead of Chain Reaction
For extreme high density situations, like Simulacrum or Ultimatum this seems to perform a better then VD, will investigate this option further while my gear improves.

thanks for the update, you should EDIT your first post with this inside of it as a changelog 3.23
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info