[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

I was wondering if there is any problem with the PoB, since all give me - on mana?!
Is this build alive? would like to try it in 3.21
Running it in 3.21, works fine

Levelled with Holy Flame Totem & Magma Roll (this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc-O-wAKGEA&list=WL&index=111) until end act IV (you kill Malachai)
Then the fun starts for finding the 3G/1B needed to roll the setup

Quite a chute of DPS at this moment, but gets better end Act V

I've been lucky finding a divine levelling. Sold it and managed to buy the staff / boots
Those are my go to once you have some money
staff & 6-links chest = dps
boots = move speed (you can drop quicksilver & get utility/dps flask=

Rolling through maps up T5 so far
Last edited by Pimousse on Apr 18, 2023, 1:25:21 PM
The build works out pretty well so far.

Heres my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/41JjHM3w

The Crucible passives work out pretty well ... 7L with Energy Leech Support, which gives me currently ~500k DPS alone.
Terrible, struggling with mana absurdly without unnatural instinct. Unplayable without investment 5 or 10 divs.
Hello everyone! Im back this league with this build.

So far so good.

im leveling without determination for now, but with either enlingthen or a body armor with reservation efficiency i should be ok to go.

lvl 87. Some deaths but almost all of the big ones were my fault for tanking some mobs y shouldnt.

"
Bathatha666 wrote:
Terrible, struggling with mana absurdly without unnatural instinct. Unplayable without investment 5 or 10 divs.

Clarity + lvl 1 Desecrate is all you need to sustain. Im doing just fine with no huge investment tbh.

bought the uniques as i farmed currency, tabula staff boots and astramentis just to be able to drop some dex equips and get my resistances up.
Clarity + lvl 1 Desecrate is all you need to sustain. Im doing just fine with no huge investment tbh.

Actually no..at 88 i needed a enlight. to auras and 4 points on reduc mana cost to spam orbs.
"
Bathatha666 wrote:

Actually no..at 88 i needed a enlight. to auras and 4 points on reduc mana cost to spam orbs.

I agree with you. We need that jewel in order to spam all we want. At least I'm using a mana POT because it's impossible to spam. Maybe it's due to my low mana (around 900)

Not huge investment either (Around 120c).

I have another question.

Would you recommend running the tactician instead of a good rare belt?
"
Racsomen wrote:
"
Bathatha666 wrote:

I agree with you. We need that jewel in order to spam all we want. At least I'm using a mana POT because it's impossible to spam. Maybe it's due to my low mana (around 900)

Not huge investment either (Around 120c).

I have another question.

Would you recommend running the tactician instead of a good rare belt?

I think Tactician is not dropping this league, am i correct? at least i searched for it and no result.

ps: Remember to place arrogancy support on clarity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info